• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I caved also....8 DPO....

Shannon30

Reaction score
Used a dollar store one...didn't want to waste the good ones.lol And within 3 mins and 2nd very light line appeared. In shock right now. Will re-test in the morning...with fmu. How good are the dollar store ones? I heard they are pretty reliable.
Thanks for any info!!

Not sure hun, but FX for a darker 2nd line in the morning!:hugs:

im not sure hun!!!! oooh your making me want to test..... im 8dpo too x

Good luck & sticky baby dust,:dust: keep us informed:hugs::hugs:

I am trying to post now....I heard good things about the dollar store brand...everyone said they are pretty reliable. So I am getting HAPPY....of course I'll re-test a few more 1000 times. Hopefully I can up-load a pic!!

I have the pics. on my camera now how to I get them on here? HELP!!!!!!!!! Thanks

if you make a new post i think one of the icons give you the option to attatch a pic? or do you use photobucket or anything

Shannon - I have heard that the test are rather reliable. They are recommended on the poas website... I would love to see that pick and I have my fx'd that you will get a nice dark line in the morning!

Thanks Juniper....having issues with posting a pic....not that good at computer stuff.lol But I will say it did come up within the time limit and it's pink...just very light. I will re-test in morning and PRAYING it's a BFP.

it sounds like it is! That is wonderful! congrats :hugs:

you do not help with fighting the urge to test! lol. I am 10 dpo and going crazy

Hey hun!

To upload a pic, look where you reply, all your icons above you will see a little paper clip. Click that and it will open a new window.
You want the top option, Upload from your computer.....select browse and it will open your pc files, find the photo and click on it.

Then to the far right of where you clicked browse, there is an upload button, click that and wait....when it is done. Once it has uploaded you will see current attachments on the left hand side. Close this wondow.

Then when you get back to this screen, click on the paper clip again and it will appear in text form, just click it and it will attach to the post.

I know it sounds complicated but its simple really xx

Attachments

• 02-12-2009 18;59;47.jpg
    02-12-2009 18;59;47.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 3
Juniper....I am a poas NUT....good for you for holding out...I ttried. But I will not test again until tomorrow...I THINK:)

Shannon - lol. I would be an addict if I let myself. I cannot keep tests in the house and I can't go buy them until it is time to test. lol. I have been avoiding town for the past 2 days! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->