I caved in

Bella12

Reaction score
I caved and bought First Response, know 6 days b4 missed period. It said you didn't have to use it first thing in the morning. The results. ....negative. AF due in 2 days.

Did anybody else cave and test early? What did you use to test and what were your results?

I'm wondering if this means I'm definitely not pregnant. ...

Tested today at 9dpo using a dollar store test.. I don't trust FRER for early pregnancies... They upped the MIU to 25 I believe.. Dollar store tests are more sensitive in my experience.
I have a super faint squint line almost not existent to a point where I think I am imagining it... Try one?

I tested early using the CVS knock off. At 6dpo the blue due test came back negative. 7dpo the digital test came back positive. Going to test again tonight with a dye test to see if I can track how dark the lines are.

Congrats JazzyC and janisdkh!

I actually had to look up FRER. LOL. I feel silly now. I really thought they were supposed to be more accurate. I'm going to see if I can hold out a little longer. I have done cheap pregnancy tests from amazon but I wanted to know before my missed period.

I've never used a digital test. Hmmm.

Congrats JazzyC and janisdkh!

I actually had to look up FRER. LOL. I feel silly now. I really thought they were supposed to be more accurate. I'm going to see if I can hold out a little longer. I have done cheap pregnancy tests from amazon but I wanted to know before my missed period.

I've never used a digital test. Hmmm.

Not a full + here yet as I have had chemical pregnancies before.. I am hoping the line gets darker and hoping it's not my imagination lol but thanks!
you should try buying a dollor store test :) Fun to use daily anyways to see line progression.. Plus they are cheap :D

Janisdkh, I hope this one sticks! I'm afraid of escopic pregnancy due to scar tissue.

I figure seeing a faint line is liking making it to round 2. A dark line....round 3. An early ultrasound showing implantation in uterus, round 4 etc...

Hopefully ending with a beautiful baby!

Do you have a gender preference?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->