i did a clearblue...

cinnamum

Mumof_7_PREG W#8
Reaction score
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

https://i138.photobucket.com/albums/q273/emoleelou/clearblue.jpg:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Wow.. are you further on than you thought? I didn't even get a positive till af was due. .I kept getting 'not pregnant', but had a positive with a frer at 3 weeks 4 days.

i had a mc the previous cycle so i guess i must be 4 weeks-ish.
it took a test on the honeymoon so i guess it is a honeymoon baby! x x x

woo! I'm doin mine in the morning, got a faint line on an FRER, but its pink enough to see without squinting!!!! I'll be 3 weeks 5 days if it's positive again tomro, almost the same as you, woo!!!!!

congrats and it says 2-3 weeks thats fab... im hoping to see that on mine in a couple of days :)

Many congratulations!!! you're welcome to join me on :cloud9: !!!!

i'm already there hun... IM BEHIND YOOOOO! lol

hi i just opened a thread on the first tri forum for all june bugs, if u would like to join us, we are not many yet :) congrats again :happydance:

Wonder why Clearblue isn't showing up mine since we're the same day, hmm... Min said Not Pregnant, fiend! lol Gona try again on Friday

i would never test with a clearblue early they are not that sensitive. everyones HCG levels are different, it doesnt mean anything really dont worry about it, also u will not know your dates for sure til your scan so she could be already a couple of days further.... im sure u are fine Lizzie

xx

omg! i still cant believe it! and i cant even look at my test to remind myself... the battery has gone! boo hiss x x x

congratulations!!! theres no BFP like a clearblue digi BFP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->