I did a statistical experiment with the Chinese Gender Chart! I have my results.

I always thought the Chinese Gender Chart had very good accuracy, and then when I heard about the Brazilian gender prediction test I tried it on everyone I could think of, and it was RIGHT for EVERYONE. Crazy!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-wives-tales-gender-prediction-test-try.html
that's the Brazilian one!

Brazilian one is saying girl.. Chinese is saying boy :o/ Guess we'll know soon

I really hope this is right and I have a boy...but I have a feeling it's a girl just because I want a boy badly. (side note any healthy baby I'd be happy with just a preference). The brazillian one said girl...so who knows...

I always thought the Chinese Gender Chart had very good accuracy, and then when I heard about the Brazilian gender prediction test I tried it on everyone I could think of, and it was RIGHT for EVERYONE. Crazy! You might want to do a little experiment with this one too. I'm thinking if you use both tests and you get the same result, you can pretty much count on it being right. I love experiments like this. Let me know if you find out anything more!

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...d-wives-tales-gender-prediction-test-try.html

Ive never heard of this thanks for sharing im gonna go try it out with my boys birthdays!

I always thought the Chinese Gender Chart had very good accuracy, and then when I heard about the Brazilian gender prediction test I tried it on everyone I could think of, and it was RIGHT for EVERYONE. Crazy! You might want to do a little experiment with this one too. I'm thinking if you use both tests and you get the same result, you can pretty much count on it being right. I love experiments like this. Let me know if you find out anything more!

Ive never heard of this thanks for sharing im gonna go try it out with my boys birthdays!

Remember to use the conception month, not the child's birthday month!

What are the websites for the brazilian and chinese gender charts :)? x

Depends on which Chinese Chart and if you used mothers lunar age?? I use this one https://mypage.direct.ca/j/jfeng/gender.htm .

Me and my 6 siblings were correct, as were my two kids, my sister in laws two kids, my 3 other friends kids, and heaps of others, but then it was wrong for one friend who is meant to have two boys but has two girls. I would say at least 80 percent accurate tho. So weird, dont know how it does it. I dont usually believe in weird charts etc but this is just too accurate to be untrue! Im predicted a girl this time so we'll see...

(p.s the Brazilian one was wrong for both)

I used this chart...it said my three kids are boys but they are actually girls! It's saying that this baby is boy also lol.

the brazillian one was wrong for my boys :(

My Chinese one says girl and the Brazilian one says boy. The Brazilian one says I'm a boy too but the Chinese one says I'm a girl so I have more faith in the Chinese one.

So last night I was reading another thread on here about the Chinese Gender Chart. I decided to see how accurate it was, so I called on my wonderful Facebook friends to volunteer as many birth dates as possible to come up with a percentage of right and wrong.

After 3 hours of finding volunteers, I ended up with 50 birthdays, which is a pretty good control group for a statistical experiment.

Out of 50 birthdays, the test predicted 43 of them correctly, 7 incorrectly. 43 divided by 50 is .83, making the test 83% effective according to my experiment.

Of course, as we know this number could have changed based on how many people I used, but i noticed a pattern as well. i would get a long string of correct predictions and then a block of about 2 or 3 incorrect all at once.

Another interesting note, the times it was incorrect was always for siblings, for example:

I asked my friend for his and his siblings birthdays, it was correct for him, incorrect for both of his siblings. Same thing with my friend Kayla, correct for her, incorrect for both siblings. It was also incorrect for my aunt and both of her kids, but correct for her brother. I doubt that has anything to do with the test but i thought it was interesting. It was never wrong for people who provided me a single birthday.

Thank you so much for carrying out the research, and pointing out the suspected errors. 83% is actually a high percentage even compares with some paid gender selection/prediction high-tech methods. The Chinese Birth Chart is actually so special that most of the pregnant women use it for gender prediction.

This is really interesting, its predicated me a boy on both those charts, both of which are right with my daughter, though I always thought it was the man who decided the sex?

This is really interesting, its predicated me a boy on both those charts, both of which are right with my daughter, though I always thought it was the man who decided the sex?

Interesting point. I wonder if there are any gender prediction tests using the father's info?

If you think about it though, the woman's environment also plays a part in determining the gender as it kind of decides which sperm make it (based on ph of vagina, cervical mucus, etc).

It also depends on the charts, because I've used two different site calculators and got opposite results. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->