I Did It and WTT Is On Hold..

E

Eightiesbirdx

So, to the ladies who helped me with my confusion i thank you so very much for the comments and support they did mean a lot and they've gave me the confidence to do what i did today.

Today, i ended it with current OH i can safely say he wasn't best of pleased and what im about to tell you ladies is said in confidence and that i know ill probably get a good support system..

Well, what happened was we had a blazing row and he started to say he'd off himself (kill himself) if he couldn't be with me, and of course he had a bandage around his waist and i asked him about it and apparently he's been glassed and was taking tablets for something or another, and of course he tried to OD in my kitchen so i took them off him, at this point i just wanted him out of my house i was terrified, he wouldn't leave and i had to even threaten to call the police but he didn't seem so bothered..and i tried to walk him to the bus stop and he kept following me home making out he'd left his bus ticket on my windowcill which was a bunch of bullshit..:growlmad: but im just glad its over.

So at the moment ive reached the conclusion that i want neither guy, im pretty shaken up..And dreading a phone call telling me he's done something stupid..Im not sure i want another boyfriend for a hell of a long time..So with this i will be putting WTT on hold for a while.

Again, i thank the ladies who have helped me with my confusion

I know it's rough now hun, but it will definately be worth it in the long run... I hope you enjoy being single and enjoying yourself for a bit :hugs:

Wow. At least his reaction takes away any doubt that you made the right decision!

You definitely did the right thing, well done you for getting yourself together and ending the relationship. I hope you sort some more stuff out and you feel better soon.

Blokes like that never do anything silly hun, they just say they are going to to guilt you into taking them back. Hope eveything works out

:hugs:
well done for getting up the courage to do it :thumbup:
I hope everything starts falling into place for you now - a new start blokewise could be a really great thing
xx

It really sounds like you did the right thing. Single life is mch more fun than it sounds so enjoy it! The right man will come along when you least expect it, so don't stress about that. Just enjoy yourself for now and find out what you want your life to be!
Good luck!!!

Sounds like you are better off without him hun.

Don't worry though.....you can still wtt and be single, you just have a longer list of things to wait for beforehand!

Well done on doing something so courageous :hug: Hopefully you'll right Mr Right when your ready and have loads of gorgeous babies with him:)

:hugs: I just read this. You defnitely deserve better, and I am glad you got out! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->