well i bought my 1st baby things! or should i say OH did :cloud9:

Only a few small pieces

Newborn socks
2 Hats
Newborn vests
newborn sleepsuits
bibs
and a cute lil disney outfit!!!

i felt so strange getting things for MY baby... is this really happening??! :wacko:

awwww, cute cute cute :) god ur organised buying things so soon hun or maybe others of us aren't organised enough aaargh lol. disney outfit sounds sweet x

how cute, my husband and I buy the baby a few things every pay day.

Well done !
I am due the same day as you and need to get buying. I am waiting for our 20 week scan as I do not want too many white and cream clothes.
I bet you will not be able to stop now you have started.

awww i cant wait to go buy things!!! i haven't brought a thing yet... was very tempted the other day in tesco there was like 5/6 sleep suits for £4/5!!

awww i cant wait to go buy things!!! i haven't brought a thing yet... was very tempted the other day in tesco there was like 5/6 sleep suits for £4/5!!

I got my stuff in tesco!! they have lovely stuff at good prices!! i was going to wait til my 20 week scan but ...i couldnt :baby: the plan is to just get things as i go and slowly build up to what i need for the first few months

xx

Its such fun buying baby stuff isn't it! i waited until the 20 week scan and then went crazy :lol:!

I know what you mean, I've bought a few bits but now I'm waiting to find out if it's a boy or girl before buying anymore xx

awwww, so sweet! well done! disney stuff is soooo cutesy i love it x

Awww how lovely! My mum has bought us loads of stuff, but I'm looking forward to getting my first few outfits.

That's exciting you've started buying things. I've been having a look at all the baby clothes but I'm not buying anything until after my 20 week scan when I'll hopefully find out the gender.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->