I did ok until now

Darlin65

Married with a Munchkin
Reaction score
Before I had nights where I'd cry myself to sleep but nothing like this. The past week I don't want to do anything, have zero motivation and nothing excites me. When OH is home I stay in bed and when he's gone I don't leave the couch unless DS needs something. I just feel so alone and upset lately and nothing is satisfying or good enough. Our EDD is Saturday and I'm really hoping once that passes I can pull myself together again. I hate feeling like this :cry:

im so sorry

have you told your gp...it sounds like your depressed and sometimes we need a bit of help getting out of it,....nothing bad about asking for help

feel better hun

I've gon through depression before and unfortunately meds don't work for me. Zoloft gave me seizures :shock: so now I have a permanent twitch during panic attacks.

Sat and talked with DH tonight and we are going tomorrow to get a pass to the rec center so I can go to the gym and get out more. Exercise can be a good natural way to cope so here's to hoping.

I honestly think that coping with the secondary infertility is getting the best of me. DH doesn't even want to try because he's too scared. We can conceive I just can't have a healthy pregnancy.

Hi,

Sounds like a horrible way to be feeling. I can relate a little bit to that. I was fine for past weeks until I passed the sac. Now my moods have totally changed. Weepy, moody, angry. Feels like I can't shake it off and it's really annoying. If I could climb out of my own skin and leave this grumpy ass behind I would!

Hope the exercise helps. Your right about it being good for low moods. Try chocolate too :) !! ( that's my excuse lol)

Hi,

Sounds like a horrible way to be feeling. I can relate a little bit to that. I was fine for past weeks until I passed the sac. Now my moods have totally changed. Weepy, moody, angry. Feels like I can't shake it off and it's really annoying. If I could climb out of my own skin and leave this grumpy ass behind I would!

Hope the exercise helps. Your right about it being good for low moods. Try chocolate too :) !! ( that's my excuse lol)

Ive been eating snicker doodles and cupcakes :haha:

We did a balloon release today. It was nice.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 3
i had months of feeling like this, and it took me over a year to get out of it. i was also suicidal for long long time. i never attempted to harm myself as i'm generally over-responsible and i knew i'd destroy both my OH and my parent's lives for good. that alone kept me going for months, and it was unbearable! i wouldn't wish that on anyone!
going to sleep every night and begging not to wake up.

i had no previous history of depression but i hit a hard core one. like a real post-natal depression plus there is no baby to keep you going and motivate you to fight it.

i don't know exactly how i got out of it, but i did, EDD time was one of my worst, i think my body also instinctively KNEW it was the time and made me sink into even more. physical exercise DOES help. so do yoga and meditation. i also started a therapy and it helped loads. both a standard one, acupuncture now and then (and i cried my heart out at the acupuncturologist office!) and also grinberg method from time to time too.

took AGES to feel better though. and things like EDD and miscarriage anniversary pull u down anyway.

regarding your OH, i think also what scares him is to see you how you are now, i think he's scared you won't make it through another loss like this (on top of other fears he may have)... but maybe he gets over it with time, when you both heal a little bit more <3

i send u tons of love & support!

Im sorry, mama. I think some pampering would help. Maybe going for a nice walk at night will help. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->