I didnt even realise they had these treads here! :D

BabyBlondex

Mummy to 2 💕
Reaction score
Ive been back and fore the TTC and WTT sections but I dont really know what to do as im stuck in the middle.. So im glad i found this here! After my MC 2 weeks ago the bleeding has finally stopped and im back to having a regular sex life :happydance: haha! But im not exactly desperate to try for a baby just yet, as im only 20 and I wanna enjoy the end of the year and then maybe try again next year, or the beginnig of next year.. So we're not using any protection, and we're not exactly trying or being careful lol

How are all of you here, I hope to make some new friends here!

xx

Hi hun! Welcome to NTNP, glad you found us! :hi:

Sorry to hear about your MC - I hope you get a sticky bean soon! xx

Thankyou hun! :) I didnt know where I fit in here! lol! I went from the 1st tri, to MC support, then to WTT, then TTC, and I didnt have a clue where I was lol! atleast I can stay here now! haha xx

Hi BabyBlondex, you're always welcome here! Sorry to hear about your MC, we're always here for you! :hugs:

Are you a Kingdom Hearts fan then BabyBlonde? I never got into KH much, but I love Final Fantasy. :D

I love kingdom hearts! I never quite got into playing the FF games, but i love watching them being played :)

Cool, always nice to say hello to a fellow gamer! :D

Do you play anything else? I am in love with the Persona series at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laree1820
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->