"i didnt know i was pregnant"

My mum had no idea with my sister, she thought she was going through the menopause lol :rofl:

If it wasnt for the fact I had been keeping an eye on my periods as me and the OH were thinking about trying then I wouldnt have had a clue until I was well into the 2nd trimester as I had no changes/symptoms what so ever except no period - but I'd been on the pill for 10 years and used to regualry not bleed for months so I could have gone far enough to be 'viable' before noticing any changes in my body and then I would have put it down to other things for ages, its only recently that I've been noticeably pregnant to those looking and to me feeling stuff go on in there!

I can understand how some people dont really know at all until really really alte especially if they dont get a big bump.

My husband and I wonder the same thing when we see it on telly.

I didnt find out till 19 +5 with one of mine, the only reason i went dr to find out is cos i felt movement, having previously had a baby i knew exactly what it was! With my last i was in loads of pain thru 2nd + 3rd tri so its amazing how some people have no idea they're pregnant till birth.

If we had not been trying for a baby I guess I wouldnt have know til 23/24wks when tummy went roundish and tiny bump started to appear??

Oh, no - my periods are very regular so dont know!!

I have had no sickness, no pains, hardly a bump, and now at 30wks do not feel any different at all to what I normally do.

Someone I know didn't know until she was 38 WEEKS!!!!!! Then she gave birth to a massive baby!!! Well, not massive, he was about 9lb so there must have been a bump.

I find it weird too....mine wasn't planned, I was on the pill but at 5 weeks as soon as I missed my period I just "knew"....was weird!

Someone I know didn't know until she was 38 WEEKS!!!!!! Then she gave birth to a massive baby!!! Well, not massive, he was about 9lb so there must have been a bump.

I find it weird too....mine wasn't planned, I was on the pill but at 5 weeks as soon as I missed my period I just "knew"....was weird!

Same here!! Was on the pill and was a couple of days later than usual, but it wasn't out of the oridinary really, then one morning i woke up, noticed i still hadn't got my period, and i just 'knew' even though i've gone before without weeks of bleeding and all sorts.

Same here!! Was on the pill and was a couple of days later than usual, but it wasn't out of the oridinary really, then one morning i woke up, noticed i still hadn't got my period, and i just 'knew' even though i've gone before without weeks of bleeding and all sorts.

Weird isnt it?! My biggest clue was the verrrrrry sore boobs!!! But they were the only symptoms I had....the boobs and no period!

I know someone who didn't know until about 32 weeks and then had her little boy 4 weeks early! She was told she couldn't have children and so although she says she did feel things she put it down to gas as she would never have thought she was pregnant. The only reason she tested was because she was going for fertility treatment and so was told she needed to test before the treatment started.

If i didn't have regular periods i probs could have got till about 24 weeks or so. I have no symptons apart from being tired! Which I would have put down to something else...and I would have thought I ws eating to many cakes! LOL

i

My dad either taught or worked with a woman who went for a blood test and they said she wasn't pregnant, but on Christmas Eve she went to the hospital with severe stomach pains. Thought food poisoning or something. Turns out she was in labour and delivered her baby on Christmas Day. Never knew she was pregnant! She was a little heavy to begin with but figured she had just gained weight because of a few BFNs she got.

SO's high school girlfriend was pregnant 1.5 years ago with her son but didn't find out until she was 5 months because she couldn't get a BFP. 5 months!!

Getting BFP late actually happens a lot more than people realize although I'm shocked at some of the stories about people not realizing they are pregnant until giving birth. SO & I watched that show a few times and that's part of the reason I refuse to take a HPT and go back on the pill based on a BFN. Until AF comes, I refuse to touch birth control. When I'm feeling doubtful about whether or not I'm imagining all of this, my symptoms slap me across the face and bring back my fight! :)

i found out at 28 wks gave birth at 34 still had regular periods

I was in the pub with a friend and got congratulated on the birth of my New brother, I was like 'Hmm he has been here for 10 years' only to be told my Dad's OH had given birth that day but no one had my new number!

She didnt know she was pregnant, went to the hosital went the toilet for a poo and felt toes on her inside leg :| Then little Thomas come 10 minutes later after a very loud scream and people rushing to her!

He was in neo natal for a while though he was see through :( Looked like a newly hatched chick. just over 3 months early he was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->