I didnt think I was the jealous type...

jen1604

Reaction score
...But now my cousin is pregnant and I honestly could cry right now.
Honestly.Im holding back tears.
What is wrong with me?!?!!!

:hug::hugs: Nothings wrong with you hun, its only human to get jealous. Know how you feel tho my best friend is 36 weeks pregnant and it kills me, not only that she dosent know a lot about labour and babys so when i am with her i feel like an encyclopedia which reminds me even more how not pregnant i am.

Nothings wrong with you sweetheart, it's so so natural to feel jealous. But.. another few months and it will be you with bun in the oven. Don't feel bad, just go and give Ophelia a massive hug and think, it will be your turn soon.
:hugs:

Nothing's wrong with you. We all feel that way sometimes, I'm sure. I know I have a sister-in-law with a 4 month old a friends who's 5 months pregnant and another sister-in-law in her 1st trimester....I get jealous sometimes too!

as everyone else has said, there's nothing wrong with you. I get really jealous, but at the same time, I know my time will come so it makes me happy to think one day I'll be in the same situation as them! I know it's hard waiting, but your time will come x

Oh jen you silly moo! :hugs: There's nothing wrong with you other than you're a big broody softie in a pvc catsuit 8) :rofl:

i am jealous of everyone who is ttc or pregnant i think its the norm hun, after having your own booboo you know how much of an amazing experience it was or is and you want to be the only one to feel it! or at least thats how i feel x x x x x :hugs:

I would love to even have one baby. :baby:

That would be a start!

Aww nothings wrong with you hun, its natural, i feel jealous of the bfp's and im not even ttc yet!!! :dohh: I think were all just a lil bit mad sometimes!!!!! :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->