I do believe I am obsessed and crazy....

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Is it just me? Out shopping and i see the cutest little booties, and
My heart just drops.
Constantly feeling my belly. Dreaming (literally) about being a
Mom and being pregnant!

:(

My husband will send me to an asylum soon....

Oh and Im poas almost everyday....yikes.... I'm nuts!

Lol the poas every day thing is a little overboard. But looking at the baby stuff and daydreaming and what not, that's all completely normal! I have so much baby stuff its ridiculous! Well... a lot of it is from my sisters, I have two, and one has two girls and the other has two boys, so needless to say I am pretty prepared lol. But I have bought a few new things that I just couldn't pass by like this one ADORABLE outfit that was on clearance, it was a little striped dress shirt and a vest to go over it (for a boy). it was the cutest thing ever, so i bought it, I figure if I have a girl I can always keep the tags on it and sell it on a rummage sale! lol

I understand where you're coming from! We haven't even officially started trying yet and I'm obessed everyday with baby stuff. But those PT are really expensive to use so often. I'm going to start buying dollar store brand for when we start trying.

Lol!

I am READY to be a Mama. OH is.. well he wants one to, but I think he wants to wait a little longer. He just doesn't get it I dont think? Hahaha. We're both way mature for 21 & 22.

Thing is, there is a great chance I could Pg now but too early to test and he's freaking out. I'm like dude chill. Haha. Guess we'll find out then we'll see how he reacts! :haha:

It's normal...I'm sure of it! I do it all the time and I know I'm not crazy. (Or maybe I am. lol) :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->