I do hope this is a positive , please help

Chrismarc

Reaction score
Hi Ladies :happydance:

Would very much love your advice on this. Im on cycle day 16 now waiting to test at 3.00pm later this afternoon. Here is a picture of my OPKs from cycle day 14.

I took Opks at
3.00 pm on CD 14 Negative
3.00 pm on CD 15 Half line as dark as control line but i take it as a negative
7.30 pm on CD 15 ( Do you think this is a positive?) I'm not too sure because the colour is not full..

All advises are much appreciated . Im Sorry the image isn't very clear..

https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg588/Aerithcuzzues/IMG_1142.jpg

It looks very close, but I think they still look lighter than the control. I hope they get super-dark for you tomorrow! They're close enough where they would be positive for some people. If they go lighter, I'd take them as positive unless they get darker again sometime later in your cycle.

Thanks ladies!

Yeah i do think its still a little bit lighter than the control line.. Gonna test again in 2 hours time to see if it gets darker :-k

So excited about getting a rise in my temp soon! Praying for the best news every morning huhu

Tested and here are the results..The control line is so light.. the test line is now almost of the same colour ..so different from the my previous opks. Hope its not a faulty stick. If it isnt could the surge be yesterday? and it dropped today thats why its so light ? :wacko:

What do you think girls? huhu

[IMG]https://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg588/Aerithcuzzues/IMG_1143.jpg[/IMG]

Still looks almost or just barely positive, but that could very well be your surge.

I personally do not trust OPKs. I would sometimes get a positive and sometimes get a negative but always charted my BBT and my temp always rose, indicating ovulation. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and the month I conceived my OPK was exactly the same as yours Chrismarc. It looked basically positive and I was certain the next day would be a true positive but it was negative. And that's the month I conceived!! So I wouldn't put too much trust in OPKs. But in answer to your question, I would say your first picture on here is a definite positive! :)

I personally do not trust OPKs. I would sometimes get a positive and sometimes get a negative but always charted my BBT and my temp always rose, indicating ovulation. I am now 5 weeks pregnant and the month I conceived my OPK was exactly the same as yours Chrismarc. It looked basically positive and I was certain the next day would be a true positive but it was negative. And that's the month I conceived!! So I wouldn't put too much trust in OPKs. But in answer to your question, I would say your first picture on here is a definite positive! :)

Thank you Sophia! Appreciate your feedback.. :flower: :kiss:

Today is cd19 for me, was supposed to ovulate on cd16-17 but there wasn't any temp rise... Until today .. For the first time I think I'm experiencing an anovulatory cycle... I'm gonna wait n check again tomorrow.. If it still doesn't rise than I guess this cycle ain't the cycle for me.. I do wish I conceive just like you though .. Congratulations dear!!

who knows I'm getting a longer cycle ..

And yeah it's so hard to read OPK and it's really expensive in my part of the world.. Sigh I do hope my temp will rise soon...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->