I don’t know when to test!

pennies

Reaction score
I need help!

I stopped the pill last cycle after 18 months of taking it, AF 25th-28th September and we’ve been TTC since then. Still on the same cycle.

When I came off the pill when we had our first (after 14 years of taking it) my cycles were quite irregular ranging from 35-49 days in length.

I haven’t been tracking anything this month as we were trying not to put any pressure on it (I kind of obsessed the first time round!) so I’m not 100% when I ovulated. I had some brown creamy discharge around 10th/11th (CD16/17) but then loads of EWCM on the 19th (CD25).

Currently on CD31 with no signs of AF but no idea how long my cycle might be?

When would you test?

I would probably go from EWCM and count that as ovulation day and test about 9 days past that. Still could be early if that was ovulation but a good starting point ‍♀️

I dunno, might still be too early? I hate the 2 week wait!

Now I have no idea how long to leave it to test again

Honestly I'm not sure when u should test this cycle. Maybe just wait for period to show, then track from there. Sorry u got a negative test. Have u taken another since monday??

With dd1, I Od 9/25 and got BFP 10/12.

Im guessing if AF was 9/25, you would O around 10/12 and then should have a BFP around 11/1. YMMV

Tested again this morning, CD38, very stark BFN

Guessing that’s me out as would have thought I would have tested positive by now if I was?

Just tested again this morning CD47, BFP! Can’t believe it! :)

Congratulations hun. Here’s wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"