I don’t think this is anything but…

happycupcake

‘Mrs Hudson took my skull.’
Reaction score
I think it’s just one of those false shadowy lines. I’m 9dpo today, I think. Possibly 8dpo, probably 9dpo. The last four (I think!) cycles I have had spotting from around a week past ovulation so I’m concerned my progesterone levels are wonky. Anyway, that hasn’t happened so far this cycle, which may not be relevant at all. I suspect I will poas tomorrow and there won’t be anything :shrug:
We’re not trying atm​

5A65038A-F83F-44D0-BE1A-83673A4BAE8A.jpeg

It looks like it has some colour too it. Good luck for your next test!

That's looking promising, good luck!

Looks promising love and looks like has colour good luck xx

Thanks everyone. I used to really rate these tests, above all others! I have had a few though that have given what look like the start of a line, only to amount to nothing the next day. I would have used two at once if I had had more to spare. I did that before and one was stark while the other like this, above.
Nothing on this morning’s test. I guess I should be happy about that, but I can’t seem to switch that off.

It does look positive like a really early positive though x

Thanks everyone. I used to really rate these tests, above all others! I have had a few though that have given what look like the start of a line, only to amount to nothing the next day. I would have used two at once if I had had more to spare. I did that before and one was stark while the other like this, above.
Nothing on this morning’s test. I guess I should be happy about that, but I can’t seem to switch that off.

im having similar results with the dip tests! Shadowy lines then nothing the next day! Still early I guess, keep us updated! X

I see it hon. Looks like it has colour too.
I have those tests. I brought them for when we start trying and although I've used there OPKs I've not used there HPTs b4. Anyways I did one the other night just to see it they give shadows or anything and it was BFN. No line at all. I'm still on pill but just wanted to make sure they were decent tests. I know alot of womon rate them on here so thought as they came with 50 opks I thought I wud try them out.

Fx so much for u hon. Still here for you ❤

I see it hon. Looks like it has colour too.
I have those tests. I brought them for when we start trying and although I've used there OPKs I've not used there HPTs b4. Anyways I did one the other night just to see it they give shadows or anything and it was BFN. No line at all. I'm still on pill but just wanted to make sure they were decent tests. I know alot of womon rate them on here so thought as they came with 50 opks I thought I wud try them out.

Fx so much for u hon. Still here for you ❤
Thank you ❤️ How are you?

AF arrived, slightly late, but things have been a bit unreliable since LLETZ and Pfizer so ‍♀️

Hiya hon I'm OK I'm just getting over Covid.
I haven't been vaccine but thankfully I didn't get it too bad.
Only the first 3 days were bad and like I had fly but after that I see fine just tired.
I keep having a horrible taste in my mouth so I think it's effected my taste.
Other than that I'm OK now.
How are you doing hon?, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->