I don't believe fertility friend

libbymarks198

Reaction score
So ff said I ovulated on cd12 but I don't know if I believe it as the past three days I have been sleeping terrible and I know I haven't had the 3 hours if sleep before I did it , should I still take it as ovukation??

the first month i temped, FF first told me i ovulated on CD10, but then it changed its mind (twice, actually!) so it could change as you enter more temps...?

I've had months where I swore I could feel myself ovulate, but ff put the date on a different day than what I thought. I spoke with my doc about this and she said that not everyone will see a temp spike the day after ovulation, and it's possible I just take few days for that to happen. Since ff relies first on temps to predict ovulation (and uses opks and cm as secondary signs), sometimes it can be off.

Go with your gut. GL!

FF said I ovulated Monday, despite negative OPK and a positive OPK yesterday! What gives

You really do need to be particular if you are relying on BBT to predict ovulation. You need to get 3 hours of sleep and take your temp at the same time each morning. I don't use fertility friend though, I used a Cyclotest Baby monitor, and had great results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->