I don't believe it!

WOW congratulations chellebelle!!! :D I'm so happy for you :hug:

Congratulations sweetheart!!! So pleased for you!!! Goodness me u deserve it!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crib:

This has really made my day - I am so pleased for you!! its just wonderful wonderful news. You put your feet up as much as you like! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

You know, I was browsing through the TTC area, and I came across a thread you posted in and I saw your signature at a glance, and no word of a lie I nearly choked on a mouthful of coffee - I am not even kidding

Girl you have no idea how happy I am to hear this news, just genuine over the moon happy for you.

You've honestly given me hope, cause as you know, it will be 3 years for us this Sept.

:hug: A massive Congratulations Darlin!

Oh great news for you. And well deserved!!! My goodness. I hope you have the happiest, healthiest nine. :hugs:
P

Congratulations we tried for 2 1/2 years before we concieved so I know how you feel. It is so exciting. I will keep you in my prayers and I am very happy for you.

Thanks everyone... and Neyney, I just know it's coming up for you too... and it is true, it happens when you least expect it... I honestly thought I was out this month, that's why I was :beer: on Saturday night... but then I tested and was in complete shock! The only thing I did differently this month was make sure we did the deed every other day right up to cd19 and I was more relaxed.

I just did another CB this morning and it was a clear + so I am more confident now. (I know I said I wouldn't test again but I just couldn't help it :blush:)

Lots of :dust: to everyone!!

This is fantastic news!!!!! Well Done :happydance::hugs:

Wow...congrats on the :bfp:. Three years of trying!!..wow you must be thrilled. Have a great 9 months!!:baby:

A million congrats from me, you are so supportive of everyone on here so well done chick.

:happydance::happydance:

Well finally after 3 years TTC, 7 rounds of clomid and a very long time on the emotional rollercoaster... I got a :bfp: first thing this morning (after a night of drinking because I thought I was out this month) :happydance::cry:

I have attached a pic, but it's not a very clear one because I used my phone... I have tried adjusting the contrast to make it a little clearer... but it is definately a beautiful fat pink positive.

It still hasn't sunk in yet, I feel a little lost... I need a blood test to confirm it which I will book tomorrow.

:hug: to everyone and I am sendig you loads of :dust: and some sticky :dust: to myself because I am so scared as it is early days.

That is wonderful news and by the sounds of it, you truly deserve it!! Congratulations - maybe you'll get twins!!!!!:hugs:

Congratulations Chellebelle. That is excellent news!

Congrats to you. That is fantastic and I am very pleased for you.

https://i283.photobucket.com/albums/kk304/mystic6713/baby-congrats.jpg

What a long journey you had - wishing you a happy pregnancy

YAY for you x

https://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x158/pimpoographics/glittergraphics/baby/pregnancy0001.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->