I dont eat anymore!

flower01

Expecting Baby 3!!
Reaction score
Am i the only one
seriously its concerning
i have eaten about 6-7 dinners in 3 and a half weeks, no breakie or lunch.
no snacks.

Im just not hungry.
Has anyone else had this?

im going to look like a skeleton if i dont eat something soon!

x

I went through this hun, I just never got hungry and always forgot to eat anything!I suppose I got back to normal meals again when my LO was about 2 months old xx

i am the same at the moment, i just dont seem to get hungry.

to be honest if it wasnt for my hubbie making me eat i would probrably starve...

i had my baby 2 weeks ago and im never hungry, whether its because i just cant be bothered or just genuinely not hungry im not sure, i only ever eat my tea and even then its only a few mouth fulls xxx

I was like that for the first month, i only ate a evening meal cos my hubby made it and it was put in frfont of me, i just never got hungry and even turned down chocolate. i was alittle worried as it could be a sign of depression but also thought it was good as i was loosing weight real easy lol

Unfortunatly when i hit 1 month i ate everything in sight lol

I was the same for a few weeks after id had my LO. I think it was about a month after i started getting my appertite back, although i still have the odd day where i dont have anything until my OH gets in from work.

i know how you feel im never hungry any more i eat what i have to (fruits, veg, pasta etc..) cos i have to eat sum thing for shaya, but if i had a choice i probley would only eat is i was starvin, just try and eat if you can im sure ur get ur appite back once you get a routin xx

I was like this for 3-4 weeks but it has gone away now - which is good, since I was about 10lbs less than pre-preg. Gaining it back now though!
xx

im the same - just not hungry, i looked at the clock today was 2pm and had yet to eat something, have to remind myself to eat!!

i have no appetite either, but cos im on so many pills three times a day im force fed something but its never anything big or heavy, toast, sandwich, bowl of cereal etc. and its not hunger its pirely because so many pills on an empty stomach would be daft and ive to take them after food..!

i'm the same.. and he is over a month old and still im like it!
I Weigh 3 stone less now than i did pre-pregnancy

I was like this for a few weeks. Unheard of for me! I didn't have it with my first two either. Luckily Christmas arrived and now I am back to normal again

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->