I don't feel pregnant

Littlebear11

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I'm 16 weeks and 2 days pregnant and I just don't feel pregnant at all. It's starting to make me scared. I just had a doctor's appointment a week ago and we heard the baby's heart beat but I'm still just very nervous I have to wait till the end of July for my next appointment and ultrasound which seems like forever away. Does anyone else have the same feeling as me?

Me! Haha but we just established that in my post lol. I'm sure that both our little beans are fine and just keeping us on our toes. Hope you start feeling pregnant soon.

-AussieBub

Me! Haha but we just established that in my post lol. I'm sure that both our little beans are fine and just keeping us on our toes. Hope you start feeling pregnant soon.

-AussieBub

Haha thank you, hopefully you start to too!

I had this for my second pregnancy. Never really had symptoms. Never felt pregnant. Eventually, it was 2 days before my due date and went into labor. I was so worried about the lack of symptoms, but was the best pregnancy!!!!! I've never gotten that lucky again! He was an easy baby, too! I really lucked out.

Totally normal. I'm 28 weeks along, my bump has def popped out, I feel baby move regularly, you can set the clock by how often I have to pee, and yet I STILL have moments where I think 'am I really pregnant?' :haha:

This is literally me. First tri I didn't have any sickness, barely any symptoms other than being tired and bloated. Now I am just always round, not as bloated. Other than that I feel fine. I am counting down the days until I can finally feel movement.

I guess we should just count our blessings that we aren't sick and hating every moment lol.

Definitely normal. This is my first symptomless pregnancy and I'm on baby number four. It's very nice in a way but not very reassuring in another . All is fine though.

I have a bump but that's it really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->