• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I don't know how to cope

mummyosborne

Reaction score
Just over a week ago I lost my baby and had to have a d&c, that night my partner cheated on me whilst I laid upstairs crying about the loss of our baby, I've left him now and I have no feelings for him anymore, what's really getting to me is in all of this mess I haven't had time to think cope with the loss of my baby. It's really getting me down now I'm staying my friend I've had time to try and come to terms with things but I'm struggling the friend I'm living with knows about the baby but no one else does because my ex convinced me not to tell anyone as he didn't want to keep the baby anyway so he doesn't see it as a loss, I don't want to burden my friend with all of this, but I'm not sure how much longer I can go without talking to anyone about it and the bit I found hardest to Cope with is at my original scan I was dated at 5 weeks but then a week later when I had my emergency scan when I discovered I'd lost my baby I was 13 weeks and 5 days. I don't know what to do

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine dealing with a loss like this coupled with your partner being so awful about it.:growlmad: If you need to talk feel free to PM me. The ladies on here are wonderful and really helped me get through the early days of losing Silver last month. :hugs:

Oh, sweetie...I don't know what to say. Because "I'm sorry" doesn't seem to even begin to cover it. I do urge you to seek some professional help, however. Saying a prayer for you...you CAN make it through this.

Huge :hugs: have you thought about counselling? I had some after my 3rd loss and it really put things into perspective for ne and helped me develop coping strategies x

I thought about going for counselling but I'm not very good about speaking to people face to face, which is why I like this forum so much, no one here knows me lol but I really appreciate your support, I'm going to try talking to my friend about loosing the baby tonight as I really need to talk to someone about it and he has been so amazing about everything :) I'm very lucky to have such a wonderful friend :)

There are just no words....

I am sorry for both your loss and also the difficult situation with your partner. There are always people here to talk to when you need us. :hugs:

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->