I don't know if I'm pregnant ...

TheUnknowing

Reaction score
I went to Europe on a personal trip, and I ended up having sex with this guy I was staying with and it was really a great night, but we didn't use protection because we didn't have a condom at the time and he told me there was no chance I could get pregnant anyways because I was on my period which later I found out was really little chance...
When I came back I came down with some sort of bug...
and I've been really nauseous 'til midmorning
I've been having a lot of headaches, and dizziness
and just blehness
I've taken three pregnancy tests and they all said negative but it hasn't been a month yet since I had sex and so I haven't yet had my period...

What do you guys think the chance that I'm pregnant is?
Have any of you ever had negative tests when you were positive?
or got pregnant on your period?

hi huni, although it is unlikely you getting pregnant on your period, it can and does happen. you should always use protection on oeriod as you can get infections easily then, i'd wait until your due for a period then take a test...good luck hun

Thanks

My main concern is -besides not wanting to be pregnant since I'm only eighteen and haven't even graduated yet and because I don't even want children X_X- that I want to know ASAP so I can plan around it... I mean I have deadlines for applying to programs and stuff by May 1st... so I don't want to spend the money and time applying if it turns out that I am pregnant...

by programs... I mean exchange type programs and a french immersion program and college and stuff lol

is your period actually due yet? by the sounds of it you might be testing too early. And as Maybe Baby said, although it's unlikey to get pregnant on your period, it's very possible. I'm actually in a similar position to you, i may have got pregnant just after my period finished, and i'm waiting to test.

I'd say from here, work out when your period is due, and if you appear to be late then test. If it's negative again, wait a week. And i'd say enroll for your programs if your period is actually due after 1st may. You could always ring up and explain your position if you do turn out to be pregnant?

hope you get the result you want, good luck :hugs: xx

I had sex on the 15th of March and my period started maybe the thirteenth (?) ... the last few months though my period has been coming every forty days ... which makes it even more difficult to determine whether I am or not
but yeah I guess I should just go through all the applications and stuff.
I really hope I'm not pregnant X_X

It was very irresponsible of you to have sex without protection and that guy was wrong in telling you you can't get pregnant on your period. The chance is slimmer but there is ALWAYS a possibility. If you didn't want kids you should have used something. Go to the doctors and they can give you a blood test which is more accurate than urine x

I don't think the OP was looking for your opinion about her choices, Bexy.

i think its possible u could be pregnant, and tbh u CAN catch at anytime during ur cycle as its not impossible, but i think you should get a test and also get checked for any sexually transmitted infections as you dont know this bloke and his past he could have anything, so better safe than sorry hun, gd luck x

Im not starting argument here but I understand how annoying it is to hear people say if you didnt want kids you should have used something and that its 'irresponsible'.... if TheUnknowing doesnt know if she is pregnant yet she probably needs support so maybe this wasnt the right thing to say?
remember mistakes do happen. and weve all done something we probably shouldnt have

Im not starting argument here but I understand how annoying it is to hear people say if you didnt want kids you should have used something and that its 'irresponsible'.... if TheUnknowing doesnt know if she is pregnant yet she probably needs support so maybe this wasnt the right thing to say?
remember mistakes do happen. and weve all done something we probably shouldnt have

She also didn't ask for people to come onto her thread and comment on other people's posts...

To be honest it is unlikely (if it was very likely I would have many kids by now lol) but wait and find out if you are late or not. I guess theres not much you can do until then?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->