i dont know if im thinking to much into this...

zoe6660

Reaction score
but im on the pill and came off thursday for my break and i normaly come on for 4 days so i come on the sat or sun but i havnt came on yet.
i know this is wired but the other day not sure what day i stayed down my mam house and i woke up 5am for work and i got ready like normal and i felt really bad sick and my temp felt it went sky high i shit myself coz i havnt felt like this before but i though its an one off thing but i been feeling a bit sick and im sleeping alot more i use to sleep in the day from work but i been staying in extra 1hour from 1pm-4pm and i cant stop eatting my boyfriend mam home made food lol its lush and i wouldnt normaly eat it, is this my body acking wired?? i am expecting to come on tonight or 2morrow morning. have anyone else felt like this.
i also forgot i work i was standing up only for 10 mins and my legs was hurtting alot (not sure if i done to much) i could be thinking to much into this but not sure.

Have you taken your pill regularly? Are you using condoms?
Sounds like you're over-interpreting things to me to be honest but only way to be sure is to test!

Have you taken your pill regularly? Are you using condoms?
Sounds like you're over-interpreting things to me to be honest but only way to be sure is to test!

i been waiting till things are ready with my and my boyfriend so i have been planing and he has but i do it it regularly i dont time it i take it any time when i go to bed and i did miss one the other day but took it when i got in from work we dont use comdoms, we havnt for a long time now.

i could be over thinking but im not sure coz my pians havnt started. nd what test would u say is the best?

i will wait to see if i come on, if not i still test. to be on the safe side.

i been waiting till things are ready with my and my boyfriend so i have been planing

I'm sorry but you completely lost me there. :shrug: Can you rephrase that?

we have talked about this if it did happen and we didnt expect it to, we going to look for a place this week so we are oraginsed in that way about ower life. and we both got well paided jobs and savings atm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->