i dont know what do to with my wedding photos!

Zarababy1

4 boys. TTC #5
Reaction score
I have hundreds and hundreds of photos from the wedding all saved on my laptop + on facebook! My cousin whos a photography student took them and i dont know what to do with them! were too put them make some kind of album or what?
Any idea ladys?

i know you can do the table top books on the internet. all different sizes etc and different prices.

We put all of ours in a photobook & got a few copies printed fort xmas prezzies for various relatives. We got them from Tescos and theyre brill :)

x

Were having a big album for us then just buying smaller albums and prints for parents & grandparents

I put mine in a photo book on line with Kodak Gallery - I was soooooooo pleased with it. It cost £96, but is 15inch square, and you get to choose what photos you put where. They dont have to be that big or that expensive, we did one for SIL, smaller and less pages for £20.

We looked back at our Australia photos the other month, which are printed photos in a traditional album in plastic pockets. We realsied that these photos looked old and tacky, compared to the photo book, where the photos looked fresh, and will never fade as they are printed on the pages.

scrapbook them! it takes some time, but it looks amazing when you're done.

OR

you can have them all put into an album

I created a beautiful, bound, printed book through shutterfly.com

Absolutely loved it! I also made a couple smaller ones of the same thing for each set of parents. They were a great gift. I loved Shutterfly's setup, but then again, I haven't used any other ones so don't have much to compare it to.

I'm using the Aldi Photobook software to put mine into an album and I've also used them in the past for canvas prints which is what I will be doing with our favourite two pictures. I've been working on the album for 3 weeks and thankfully it's at the tweaking stage now!

Software is very easy to use but I have also been using Photoshop to edit the pictures before importing the to Photobook.

Put them on 2 different usb sticks,(2 just incase you loose one) and the print them out as and when

Haha, yeah good idea laura! I need too get some usb sticks i have so many photos on my laptop that arnt backed up! id cry if i lost them!

Clever arnt i? Have you got an actualy album done?

Nope - Hence asking what ideas on what to do with them!

you MONG...im there by the way msn haha hiding again :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->