I Dont Know What To Say

G

GodWilling33

I am 33 and I am almost positive I ovulated today, but my cycle is between 28-30 days. I am looking for buddies that will go through the highs and lows, and go through this post with me until we get results (prayerfully good ones).

Okay to start I want to give a small background of info.
***I had sex last Sun., again on Thurs. morning, and again this Sun. morning at about 5:30. If I am having a 28 days cycle I ovulated on the 8th and if I am having a 30 day cycle I ovulated today. I honestly think it was today because of the pain I was having (doc says I can feel when I ovulate after a year of appts due to pain).
I have never been this right on the money and I am excited, and I want to be happy through this as much as possible. So lets get posting. Oh and if I am on a 30 day cycle I'll be having my baby on my oldest daughters birthday who graduates this year. How ironic.

crossing my fingers for you :)

i am still on cd2, so have a while to go! when will you test

I made me a doctor appt today for Monday. If that comes back negative I'll test next Friday also. I've never made a doctors appt ahead of time, that's is how confident I was feeling. Im praying for my gut to be right for me this time. When will you test?

I am at work and I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was ewcm. I have never actually seen it before, but now I don't know what to think. I still have the sore boobs, frequent urination, and pelvic pinching. My new symptom is gums bleeding and being gassy (TMI sorry). My temp also dropped this morning from 98.73 yesterday to 97.63 this morning. I don't know what to think, but i'm thinking that I O'd earlier than I thought. Any advice is welcome. (I posted this in another thread also.) PLEASE LET THIS BE A GOOD SIGN.

awww, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you!! how late are you?

I am at work and I went to the bathroom and when I wiped there was ewcm. I have never actually seen it before, but now I don't know what to think. I still have the sore boobs, frequent urination, and pelvic pinching. My new symptom is gums bleeding and being gassy (TMI sorry). My temp also dropped this morning from 98.73 yesterday to 97.63 this morning. I don't know what to think, but i'm thinking that I O'd earlier than I thought. Any advice is welcome. (I posted this in another thread also.) PLEASE LET THIS BE A GOOD SIGN.

I did an ovulation test on the 13th due to my symptoms and it came back a faint positive. I BD that day and the following day in hopes to catch the egg. Today I have swollen breast and my temp is still up in the 98. My cervix is swollen and mid-high with lotion-y cervical mucus. I have an appointment on Tues to check level and if I have a urinary tract infection since I am peeing so much. I have no pain or odor when I have to go but I am just tryna rule out any other possibilities. I am also going to have blood work done.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->