I don't know what's going on with my body!!

channy3232

Reaction score
So long story short, we're NTNP but not expecting anything to happen either because I was diagnosed with PCOS in August. We hadn't DTD since the beginning of November (a day before AF started) I had bronchitis, my husband had a cold, then I had a cold and neither one of us wanted to share the moment with a snotty nose. Lol Then we DTD a few weeks ago and recently.
So I haven't had AF since the beginning of November. I didn't think anything of it until a few days ago I started peeing a LOT. Then earlier yesterday in the shower I was like "hmmm my boobs feel bigger. Nah it's my imagination"
so we DTD last night and honest to God, the first thing my OH says is "are you pregnant? Your boobs feel bigger" I was like ummmmmmm weird! So now I'm thinking I'm probably going to just get my period soon but I'm also wondering! If I would be pg, it would be REALLY early. Like I said we only DTD for the first time since November just like two weeks ago.

Maybe this is the start of something for you! Fingers crossed!!!!

This is my first month trying/ not trying not preventing - (depending if you're talking to me or hubby!) Have wanted to try for over a year but only now has hubby agreed for me to come off the BCP. Was happy to use other protection this month until the true AF - but hubby only managed once! We've been used to spontaneity! but now all very confused as coming off the BCP after 8 years I don't really know what my cycle is. over the usual BCP 28 days now so had a BFN this morn I'm feeling so excited - not good at the waiting game, but after reading information am really worried it's going to take a long time for my body to get back to normal let alone actually having the difficulty of conceiving. Has anyone any advise or info about getting preg after the pill? I was on Cilest. Sorry about the mini essay!
Baby dust to the January girls :)

Not to make you feel bad or anything, I went off the pill in May 2010, and have yet to concieve. I still have had periods and everything. It's different with each girl, I have very irregular periods, that's how I know that I am not ovulating.

We were trying to get pregnant with all this ovulation predictors and everything, but have decided to wait it out and see what happens. It's a tough thing to wait but we know it's definitely the right step considering all the ovulation predictors, literally makes you crazy :)

I have been taking prenatal vitamins...just praying that one day we will get that BFP :)

I know how you feel, I came off the pill just before new year and my bodys all over the place. I've had severe period pains without the period, spotting and now I've got soar nipples. Every other time I came off bc I never had a problem but if I was pregnant right now, it means that I'd have had to have conceived on approx cd3 (give or take because I've done some rough workings out) or have gotten pregnant before coming off the pill which is highly unlikely.

Just waiting till AF's due and see what happens, or I'm off to doctors :/

Well when I posted that original post, I went and bought two $1 tests and tested the next day (the 8th) and got BFN on both. I still haven't gotten my period though! And my boobs hurt now. I've been waking up at night to pee which I don't normally do. And I've had cramps like AF is coming but then they just disappear. I normally only get cramps like that RIGHT before AF starts. And I've been constipated off and on. That's not normal for me. Ughhhhh. It's icy today so I don't want to go anywhere. Plus we really don't have a lot of extra money to be spending on tests. I kept telling myself all weekend "ok if AF doesn't come by Sunday, I'll test." then it was Monday. Now I'm saying Tuesday. But my OH gets mad when I want to spend money on tests because I have PCOS and have a 45-50 day cycle but almost every month I want to test. Lol
I don't know. I don't want to get my hopes up. It would be a lovely surprise. I don't think I even ovulate. I guess I'll give it a few more days

amazingly AF came after only 33 days! after 7 years I was quite pleased! theres' hope yet!! :flower: keep the faith channy - and you can get cheap and reliable tests off ebay! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->