I don't know where to go???

cmom

Mommy of 6 kiddos
Reaction score
I am 37 and TTC. But I've also had 6 dc and 2 losses. I check in here a few times but the topics don't seem to fit my situation. But at the same time I still feel like I should be here too. IDK :shrug: :lol:
Anyway.....hi y'all!! :flower:

I am 37 and TTC. But I've also had 6 dc and 2 losses. I check in here a few times but the topics don't seem to fit my situation. But at the same time I still feel like I should be here too. IDK :shrug: :lol:
Anyway.....hi y'all!! :flower:

Awk bless ,hi Hun and welcome,sorry for your losses ,I have had nine losses and am a mum of four,am 43 ,good luck Hun,hope u feel right at home soon,:hugs::hugs:

Of course you fit in! If you're 35+ and TTC then I'd say that ticks a few boxes. I guess many of us are TTC our first and you'd be trying for your seventh but it doesn't diminish your hopes and aspirations in anyway. Only you will know when your family is complete. Besides you are the voice of wisdom and experience!

A warm welcome :flower:

Thanks. I guess I didn't want to "flaunt" the fact that I am TTC #7 when so many are TTC #1 . I know how emothional this can be and if I EVER make anyone feel bad PLEASE say so and I will bow out ;)

7 or 1 - this is meant to be a place for everyone TTC, I'd like to think everyone here has the maturity to deal with you wanting number 7 even if they don't have any?

It must suck feeling like you don't fit in anywhere!

Hopefully your journey will be a short and successful one. :flower:

Welcome, i am new myself here, 43 with 4 losses, and still trying for one to hold and love. I am glad you found us!!

I am 38 and TTC # 5 so don't matter the number.. TTC can be a challenge no matter if it's for the first time or tenth..:hugs:

Like you I'm trying for my ninth pregnancy (5 miscarriages and an angel baby), and I've got a year on you -- I'm 38.

The reason I like it in here is that I feel the ladies are speaking my language, whether they'r ttc #1 or #7.

You don't need to be just one thing or another. Post wherever you feel comfortable. And welcome!!

Thanks everyone. I feel so much better.

Like you I'm trying for my ninth pregnancy (5 miscarriages and an angel baby), and I've got a year on you -- I'm 38.

The reason I like it in here is that I feel the ladies are speaking my language, whether they'r ttc #1 or #7.

You don't need to be just one thing or another. Post wherever you feel comfortable. And welcome!!

:hugs:

Hello and as the other ladies have said doesn't matter if you are trying for #1 or #7, you're over 35 and TTC so I say you fit here :thumbup:

Good luck with your journey :dust:

:thumbup:

Hi cmom and welcome :thumbup:

As someone who is ttc #1 I would welcome any advice and insight that someone of your experience has and like the other ladies said it doesn't matter what number it is, if you want it, you want it full stop :)

Hi cmom and welcome :thumbup:

As someone who is ttc #1 I would welcome any advice and insight that someone of your experience has and like the other ladies said it doesn't matter what number it is, if you want it, you want it full stop :)

Ditto! Welcome aboard Cmom! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->