I don't know whether I'm being hormonal..

S

Serene123

Opinions please?

Me and Rich were talking about moving away and stuff and I asked him if he can wait untill I'm driving. He said he isn't willing to wait ages and I said I wanted to be driving as soon as I had the money. He then questioned how long it would be before I reckoned I'd be driving and I said I don't know as money will be low when babies here. He wants to move closer to work, and I would have no problem with that if I wasn't pregnant and/or I could drive. I'm going to have a new baby I'm going to need people around me. He questioned why I couldn't make new friends there and I said I'm going to look a mess, be really busy with baby and have no time or will to make new friends. It would be nice if we could stay around here untill I'm used to having baby and can drive? Am I being unreasonable? It's not any cheaper him being nearer to work as the rent there is alot higher. It's probably cheaper to stay here, it's just more convenient for him to be there. Quicker so to speak. My half of the arguement is that I'm going to want my mum around while I have a newborn, I'm going to be feeling down about myself and need my friends around to pick me up. I can't drive to come see them if I need a "pick me up" day or anything. I just think it would be nice if we could be here for a few months, or maybe a year or so? Am I being hormonal about things?! Unreasonable? I'm getting so down about it all and I wish he would just listen to my views. I asked him for his and he said he was too tired to talk about it.

I dont think ur being unreasonable. Especially if you aint gona be any better off moving. With a baby on the way surely he should see money is pretty important. My and my oh wanted our own place but with LO poping into the equation we realised it made more sense to stay here (with my mum in a 5 bedroom house) because we have our own room n so does baby, just until we figure out how things are gona be financially with a baby here.

i dont think ur being unreasonable, do u think hes worried about people being so close and always coming around when babies there. my OH has told me he worries about this, but at the end of the day u need people around you who know you and can help you when u need it because if he works he isnt going to be there all the time is he x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->