I dont know whether to laugh or cry!!

Mummy_to_be87

Reaction score
If anyone could have seen me I would have been mortified!!

I was on my hands and knees crawling about the floor to get the remote as I find it hard to walk, but when I was getting up I had one leg wide spread to the left and the other the same only to the right!! I looked like a sumo wrestler getting ready to wrestle. Then I had to waddle like that over to the sofa and plump myself down!!

I nearly cried but I nearly laughed, in the end I was just happy I was sitting down!! :haha:

Ha sound like me I just gpt done talking to dh (on lunch) about every time I stand I get cramps /bh

Joys righ?!?! Lol

Its awful but I have decided I dont care what I look like as long as I am able to move :rofl: the joys of pregnancy!!

Hahaha! This conjured such a funny image in my head! If it's any comfort spd is making me walk stooped over like an old lady and also makes me hobble.

I think it's impossible to be elegant or graceful while heavily pregnant lol

I sympathise with any woman who has spd!! I only walked 2 miles and that night and next day I could not get my legs to move without agonising pains in my pelvis, I got to stand up and then literally couldnt move my legs without screaming in pain, going up stairs was a nightmare and getting in and out of bed...omg!! I really want to donate my pelvis to any pregnant woman after I give birth for the duration of their pregnancy if they have spd!! :hug:

It's dreadful, definitely the worst the day after having walked a lot. I have to plan my days in advance now, if I know I'm going to have a busy day at some point I have to make sure to take it real easy the day before lol. And I don't even have a very severe type of it so I totally feel for anyone worse off!! The things we go through for our bubbies before they're even here eh? Lol :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->