I dont like the cb digi conception tests..

Babynumber1

Mum of 1 & Pregnant
Reaction score
Hi all i took a cb digi conception test last monday day of missed af and it said 2-3 weeks and i took another test yesterday over a week later and its still saying 2-3 weeks ,i was expecting 3+ so i dont trust the tests as im 6 weeks tomorrow.

I hear they're unreliable because they can't know how fast/slow your hormones are rising and everyone is different.

depends when you peed & what your hormones started out at too

my mw hates them they cause undue stress

xx

I've heard they're really unreliable too x

hey babynumber1, I posted a v. similar thread yesterday..have a read, you should get the help and advice you want...it certainly made me feel better :)

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...cb-digi-still-says-2-3-weeks-please-read.html

Nicola xx

The same tests in the US do NOT have the weeks on them. It took me a couple days to figure out why all your tests on here had them and then I figured out it was a difference in countries!!

The same tests in the US do NOT have the weeks on them. It took me a couple days to figure out why all your tests on here had them and then I figured out it was a difference in countries!!

Yeah, the conception indicator ones aren't available in the US. I'm thinking that may be a good thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->