• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i dont no what to do, please help

chezmike

Reaction score
I really need some help and advice. Im feeling really down and alone and feel like no one is listening to me. I had a miscarriage 4 yrs ago and another one 2 and a half years ago. I tried to deal with both of them on my own but it all got too much feb this yr. Doctor prescribed anti depressants and sent me to counselling. These both worked and in september my tablet dosage began to be reduced. Everythin was fine and my partner and i decided to try for a baby as soon as i came off my tablets. I went back to my doctor last week to discuss reducing my tablets further, but i was feeling really down as it 4yrs since my first miscarriage so she put me on the sick again and increase my tablets back to full strength for 6weeks. This has made me feel more down and depressed than ever. This means our baby plans will be delayed. I was excited and elated about plannin for a baby but it has been taken away just because i felt a bit upset (understandably). If i had seen my doctor another time i would of been ok. Its so frustrating as i no i should be reducin the tablets not upping them. Upping them has actually made me more depressed. Hope this makes sense.

:hugs: Im sorry for your losses. Do you think that maybe you can go back to the Dr and tell him what you just wrote here? If he wont listen do you think you can go to a different Dr and talk to them?

:hugs:Wishing you all the best and Welcome to BnB :hugs: There are alot of people here that will listen :hugs:

i only trust that doctor, when i have mentioned us trying for a baby before she just says i should concentrate on getting off my tablets first. Its so frustrated coz it feels like my body, heart and soul has been yearnin for a baby since my first miscarriage then when my partner and i decide we are both completely ready its just taken away from me. I was even gonna start reducing my tablets myself as my partner thinks i should do what the doctor says. He doesnt listen or understand me when i say the increase has caused me to become more down and depressed. No one is listening to me and i feel so alone. All i want and need is a baby

:hugs: Im sorry you are feeling like that. Did you tell the Dr that the increase has made you feel worse?

no not yet, i think im scared of what she'll say. Dont no why, probably how im feeling. Because of the increase i wont be off the tablets for at least 5 months. It seems so long, so far away. Thats whats depressed me more than anything. I was nearly 16wks when i 1st miscarried, which was 4yrs ago last monday. So of course i was a little upset but she didnt take that into consideration even tho i told her. I dont no what to do.

:hugs: I think you should tell you Dr. :hugs:

ok i will thank you for listening to me i really really appreciate it

i am so sorry to hear about that hun, im 16 weeks and dont know what i would do if i lost this child, i hope the 5 months go quickly for you and you will be able to get off tablets and can start trying for baby . GOOD LUCK HUN
My heart goes out to you mwah xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I would def go back to your Doc hun explain you were having an off day (which is entirely to be expected considering it was the anniversary) and that you're not happy with the increase in medication. They should listen to you and take into account your feelings around it after all you know yourself best. Good luck :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->