i dont no wot else 2 do....!!!!

~PurpleSky~

Reaction score
hey guys.

am gonna go on abit sorry, but i have this mates who ive been bestmates wiv 4 8yrs since i was 15, i luv her 2 bits, she got pregnant at 16 wiv the cutest little girl!! then she had a another baby at 18 whicj was a boy at 19 she married the father 2 her 2 kids who she was wiv 4 7yrs (but shes lways cheated on him and always had a rocky relationship) shes now 21

they split up last yr after he found ut she was cheating on him, since they split she has gone off the rails!! shes out 3 times a week! taking drugs and sleeping around! this isnt gud 4 her kids and the dad has told her hes takin her 2 court 2 try n get the kids as shes a unfit mother,

her daughter has just started skool (shes 4) and shes still in nappies!! and the young boy is 2 and cant even use the potty!! she doesnt have a job and hes home alday her siter was worried about her and asked me 2 have a word wiv her,

i sat her down n had a heart 2 heart with her stayin she needs 2 sort her head out and stay in more she sud wanna settle down 4 her kids, she told me she doesnt like who she is anymore and she nos shes changed (which she is has and shes not a very nice person at the mo) i said i wud stay in wiv her at the weekends (leaving me oh at home) and we can do it 2gether! i just remember the person she was and i can turn my back on her!! shes gettin a rep and she mite not care wot ppl say about her but i do!!! i no shes a nice girl! anyways i really fort she has listened 2 me and i was sooo proud of her 4 admitting she needs to change, i go on facebook 2day 2 find shes planning on goin out at the weekend

sshe cudnt even make it 1 weekend am so hurt n dissapointed wiv her i fort she wanted 2 changed i comment on her faceobook sayin "wot happened wiv u stayin in this weekend"? and she put "i cant get rid of the party girl in me ive tried not worked" and i put back "u arent tryin hard enuff" and she put back alrite mum!!
i cant watch her do this anymore i luv her but shes no gud 4 me
wot shall i do guys?? and sorry 4 goin on!!

thanx 4 listen

You can't help her unless she asks you too I suppose all you can do is be there for her and her kids. She maybe finding it hard being a single mum and going out let's het forget about it and act like she doesn't care or maybe it's covering up for something else?

Lynda

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->