I don't really know what to ask!

E

embryo

We have a lovely girl,7 years old,conceived at the very first unprotected BD.Now I've been trying for 2 months(I know its too short a period to rant),but it hurts tremendously seeing the BFN.I had a Cesarean section and I'm thinking of everything under the sun-tubal block,adhesions,poor sperm etc....everything except anovulation,because I did a scan and found out myself that I'm ovulating perfectly.I just turned 32 and he's 40.We've no ailments.I'm going to try again in December,but I'm getting sleepless nights and oodles of stress so hard to cope with.I need a:bfp:in December.Pls send me a lot of baby dust and all your prayers for me.Please!

:dust: to you. when r u able to test?

i have only been trying 2 months this time around too..i just got AF today so on to month 3..and it does hurt! my 2 girls were conceived very quickly too..my first was a surprise we were using pull out method and had 2 accidents and got pregnant and my second i was on clomid and the first month :bfp: so im a bit confused as to whats wrong this time..im ovulating and BDing at the right times so im just a little confused as to whats wrong with me!

After 2 months? Seriously?

I conceived my first child from a one off, and I am TTC#2 for 20 months so far. It's not always that easy I guess, but until you've been trying for a year, there's nothing wrong with you at all. Even then it's unlikely there's a problem. Chill, maybe the stress is effecting it x

Its abit early to be worrying about not being able to concieve on your 2nd month trying, you were very lucky to have concieved first time you BD. It takes 6-12 months average, so try to relax. Just because it didnt work first time again doesnt mean theres anything wrong. Its normal

I assume you just got off of some kind of BC 2 monhts ago to begin trying? Im sure you are fine, just need a few more months, most off of birth control take at least 5 months.
Ive got a 6 year old and have had 2 MC since, one being last year with twins....and now more actively trying for a year, and most actively trying for 5 months....so really, you cant worry yet 2 months is nothing to worry about.....GL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->