I dont think I can wait!!

candice123

Reaction score
Hey ladies, just a quick question to those of you who cannot wait to TTC!! OH and I have decided to wait till May to TTC and me coming off the pill, but I am debating in my mind whether to just stop it at the end of this month. I really dont know what to do cos there is OHs 30th coming up and my sisters 21st in may- hence the reason for wainting. Also I was wanting to tail off my antidepressants before I risked getting pregnant, what do you guys think?

The reasoning in my mind is that it could take quite some time to get pregnant and the sooner we start, the better. Any thoughts?

Hiya im wtt until May too. we are going on holiday then and i didnt want to risk being away and worrying about baby. There have been times when i thought sod it i dont care if im pg on holiday but then my rational head takes over and i know were waiting for a good reason.

I know its hard to listen to your head rather than your heart and we never know how long it will take.

May is just around the corner and it will fly by! If you dont decide to wait then good luck and i hope you get a quick bfp x

Thanks for the reply, you totally make sense, and I know we should really wait, but as you say, when your heart wants it so much. R u on the pill lovehearts? Maybe we could be cycle buddies!!

I would think what you can do to make WTT become TTC in a realistic manner. Firstly, come of the antidepressants, see how you feel afterwards. If you don't come of them, get information about what tablets you can take and which you cannot when TTC and pregnant. As for birthdays etc, I personally wouldn't find this a motive to wait to TTC as there is always some occasion or other.

My heart has being saying for a while: have a baby NOW! But my reality is that I still have an anxiety disorder, so I have to wait. Its very hard, but then, that's the cards I have been dealt. All I can do is work towards making TTC possible as soon as I can.

Big hugs, and hope you can be TTC very soon X

do you mean you want to start ttc in may, the same month you come off the pill? if so why don't you come off the pill at the end of this month just so your cycles can definitely get back to normal - and use other method of contraception, or what about about discussing ntnp with your oh?xxxx

You should decide together, I wouldnt come off the pill without telling hubby.

I got pregnant while on anti-depressents and came of during my pregnancy, hormones in pregnancy can affect you mood too so be aware, for me it helped.

I am waiting until May as I dont want another Christmas baby, it was so stressful being due around Christmas and I dont want to do that 2 years in a row lol!

you can never predict when you will get pregnant, i was 1 month with my first but feel this time it may take longer, who knows.

whatever you decide just decide together. Good luck hun x

Thanks for the reply, you totally make sense, and I know we should really wait, but as you say, when your heart wants it so much. R u on the pill lovehearts? Maybe we could be cycle buddies!!

i came off the pill last May - it took away my sex drive :rofl: We use condoms which we both hate and the last few months have resorted to the pull out method :dohh: Ill be moving over to ttc on the 21st may - are you moving over at the start of the month? It will be great to have people to move over with - ttc seems to be a scary place

:hugs: xx

I will be moving around the 20th may cos my sisters 21st is on the 15th. Yes we should move together and keep each other company. I am debating whether to stop the pill this month and just use condoms till then. What you think?

yeah i think stopping this month is a good idea - will give you a couple of cycles to get to know your body. I was really lucky and had my first period 25 days after i stopped the pill but i know it takes a couple of months with some. Do you have a journal? xx

I havent started a journal yet, am not really one for writing regularly, would find I obsess about everything I think!!! But I would continue to post in the relevant sections here if I were definitely to come off the pill. With my work shifts etc I dont think I could keep up a journal regularly.

My journal is full of rubbish :rofl: keeping me sane until may though! Good luck with cumin off the pill :) xx

i think coming off the pill and using condoms is a good idea, especially as ttc is coming up for you :D
i came off the pill 7months ago, due to a few gyne problems, and it's given us a chance to look at my cycle and i feel like my bodies really getting prepared for moving to ttc :D
personally, if i was you, i'd def see about coming off anti-d's, if you can and speak to your dr about it, so you no what would happen if you stay on them whilst ttc etc.
lots of luck to you :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->