I don't think I have ovulated in over 6 months

Nataliieexo

Reaction score
I first had a 90+ day cycle with two separate occasions i had ovulation symptoms with nearly positive opks, but never a period to follow hence the 90+ day cycle, the next cycle was 50+ days and again by cd 20 i had ovulation symptoms (sore boobs etc) nearly positive opks but no period to follow when it should have..currently cd 30...something my phone has died so i cant see my calendar, i had ovulation symptoms 3 weeks ago but no period again.

I have a one year old and was on the pill for one cycle almost a year ago since then my cycles have been far apart. I spoke to my dr about it but previous ultra sounds and blood work came back fine although i do have the symptoms of PCOS, but they need a abnormal ultrasound or blood work along with the symptoms to diagnose. I have a ultra sound on the 9th November to see if anything has changed but have had 2 previously and both been fine although at the time i think they kept putting me on the pill. I am worried something is wrong and they wont look further than PCOS because i am only 25 with a one year old, he was conceived 3rd month off the pill 2 cycles after a chemical pregnancy, me and my oh do not use contraception because we want another baby but are trying to be more NTNP about it but it is quite stressful, My dr doesn't seem overly concerned about it but i am, its going to be impossible to conceive if i am not ovulating at all. I had thought my weight gain might be the problem as i am 2 and a half stone heavier than i was before i fell pregnant with my son so i have been working on that over the past 6 months.

Does anyone have a similar experience or advice?

Might still be PCOS. I would get it ruled out before thinking what else it may be. I have a cousin and a friend who fell pregnant naturally with PCOS but have not been able to fall pregnant without help since. Are you breastfeeding?

No I'm not breastfeeding, I have always had irregular periods but the Drs always fobbed me off with the pill.

No I'm not breastfeeding, I have always had irregular periods but the Drs always fobbed me off with the pill.

Yeah I had the exact same thing. Till I found a new doctor and said.. right I need this tested.

They did so the ultrasounds and blood tests like I said but I don't feel like it was taken seriously. I'm hoping there is a reason for them being so irregular and possibly not ovulating so that it can be fixed in a way but I also don't want to have anything but there has got to be something going on with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->