i dont think im very well...

Tezzy

Mum of 2 TTCAL
Reaction score
the past few days ive felt very shakey and really down in the mouth, i put it down to tiredness. about 3am this morning i got up feeling really light headed and felt like i was gonna be sick. i spent from 3am to 5am throwing up and dry heaving. eventually i got back to bed, shaking, feeling cold and still feeling sick.

i thought it would go away today but ive been feeling sick since i woke up, shakey, unable to concentrate and ive had a headache too.

i know it sounds stupid.. but ive never felt this way before.. im not one for throwing up, im not pregnant and i havent eaten anything different to usual

i was wondering if.. i know it sounds stupid.. but can depression cause these symptoms?

I would think depression could cause certain things like that but i would think it was more likely to be a bug going around. Hope u feel better soon xx

awww maybe you're just run down and caught a bit of the flu :( If you're concerned maybe see your Doc. Hope you feel better soon :hugs:

How u feeling today hun? its probably a bug, loadsa stuff going round. x

:hugs: Hope you start to feel a bit better soon sweetie.

Btw if you think you have depression, I'd advise you go and see your doc honey, because even just talking about what's wrong to someone who is a totally impartial can really help x

thanks for your replies girls.

i feel a bit better now, still quiet tired and spaced out quiet a lot.

im sure its nothing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->