I don't think it's normal

justonemore31

Reaction score
Hey everyone.
I'm coming from first trimester and was wondering if you can help. I'm 9+1weeks w my 7th baby. I had HG in all my other pregnancies. In this one I threw up 14x in one day at 6+4weeks and was hospitalized for 3 days. I've been on zofran and b6 everyday since then and haven't gotten sick again but I am nauseous esp alot at night, the aftertaste of food likes to linger in my mouth a little too long after I eat which makes me nauseous. I seem to pee only once a day and haven't gone #2 in almost 3 weeks. I am weak and dizzy and barely leave the couch.
I feel majorly depressed. I'm worried it'll linger on throughout the pregnancy and after the baby's born. The baby was planned. My youngest is one. I sometimes wonder if I did the right thing and I hate thinking that way. Idk why I feel this way if I don't have HG. I seem to have a mild case of MS so why am I not happy? Why can't I motivate myself? Why do I want nothing to do with the pregnancy at all?
Has anyone felt this way physically and felt better by the 2nd trimester? I noticed once I turned 9 weeks my nausea kicked up a few notches.
Thank you for reading. I'm sorry I posted here but I'm just trying to see from those who have gone through it and are now in their 2nd trimesters.

Give your doctor a call--sounds like you're dehydrated. They should be able to help you with that. No bowel movements in three weeks--no wonder you feel bad! Your doctor can give you something to help things along.

Yeah I’d call your doctor and talk - the physiological symptoms need checked out and I’m with pp that you’ll likely feel more yourself once those are sorted :hugs:

I agree that you sound dehydrated which has likely lowered your blood pressure. Please see a doctor asap hope you feel better soon

Gatorade! i buy the no sugar no carbs one but theres plenty of other options. One of those a day on-top of a good amount of water. Be sure to always drink plenty of water. I had a terrible time feeling miserable while i wasnt getting enough liquids. Being pregnant you need much more than before. This will help with constipation, and you definitely need to be peeing more to make sure your flushing out the bodys toxins. Also mints, i eat mints like crazy. Any activity that i know could give me a chance to be naseous (long car rides, etc) i stock up with a pocket of my favorite mint. You wont believe how settling they are to the stomach. I also know what your saying with the after eating lingering bad taste, i often chew mint gum after a meal. Your body produces extra saliva while chewing gum so that also helps keep heartburn away. I am 17 weeks now and from my experience the second trimester is much better. Fingers crossed it will be for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->