I don't understand. I timed everything perfectly this cycle!

bostonblonde

Reaction score
I'm 13dpo and I think I might already be out! :nope: This is my 3rd month TTC after D&C and I FINALLY timed everything right. I did the Sperm Meets Egg Plan, opks, AND even started to chart. It was like the perfect TTC cycle... I didn't miss a single fertile day.

I had SUCH high hopes. So I couldn't believe it this morning when I looked down at the thermometer and saw that my temp dropped. Then I got another :bfn:, and now to top it all off I'm starting to get pinkish CM like AF is about to arrive! I was so devastated I started to cry. My DH thinks it's not happening BECAUSE I'm stressing out about it so much, and making it too clinical with all the charting. But how else can I be sure I'm timing everything right? I never thought I'd be like this about TTC, but it's finally happened to me.

The first time I got pg, it happened the first month we TTC. I don't even know how I timed it right, because I never got a positive opk. But now that I'm doing everything by the book, it doesn't happen?????

I am beside myself. I am already sad enough about my mc back in May, now I can't even get pg again as easily as I had hoped! Why is this so hard now? Did D&C mess with my fertility? I thought we were supposed to be MORE fertile after mc?

Ugh, I am SO sad. :cry:

I have no answers just [[[[[[[[hugs]]]]]]]]]]]]. Everything i read says that even if you do EVERYTHING right, there are many many reasons why you dont get pregnant. I am in my 5th month ttc and am SO fed up with it. I conceived all my children by at least the second month. I have now even got a m/c under my belt :(
This month i havent been able to pick myself up and feel so disheartened by it. Goodluck next month. x

You are on CD13??? that sounds more like ovulation! Some women bleed you know. Or have i misread it?

Oh i see you are 13dpo!!! lol..silly me, ignore the last post.

Ah hun,so sorry for your loss. I feel exactly the same, after the loss the fun has totally gone from TTC because the stress and emotional side of things is hard to handle. 3 months is not very long, dont pressure yourself to much! I think the charting and all that gives us a sense of control but really we have none! Make plans to do something fun, a night out or something, you deserve it. Good luck xxx

Well I hate to be one of those people who were telling this to me before in the spring BUT... you need to relax and not stress about it so much. It will happen. You just have to believe. The month I got pregnant was during my 4th cycle... and I actually didn't want to get pg that month because of timing of future things etc... so we never tried too hard and there was no pressure and well, there you are. Unfortunately I mc later at 8 wks, but what can you do? I only pray the next one will stick. :dust: to you and keep the faith!!

I was feeling EXACTLY like you a couple of weeks ago! our stories match up... 2nd mmc in may and d&c...we timed everything perfectly but friggin period arrived a week ago. I totally hear your frustration- I guess there are just SO many factors we have no control of. And for me it absolutely has become an obsession...and it does feel like one big science experiment that ends with looking like a wally with legs in the air pretending to ride a bike. The more I try to 'relax' the more stressful it becomes! I really really dont think having a d&c can damage fertility in anyway- But I do think its worth reminding ourselves may wasnt so long ago, and it takes a while for the hormones to get back on track.

we were pregnant before and will be pregnant again- must try and keep faith. Its the only thing to do :) no matter how crap, and sad, angry, and empty we all feel sometimes- remember all this will be worth it when one day we are mums.

sending hugs,xxx:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

So sorry hun, :( but maybe OH is right......maybe you are stressing to much hun. I know its easier said than done....less than a month ago i was still in your shoes.....and i said this month im just going to relax.....first two months.....i done all the OPK, charting etc. and nothing, so 3rd month i thought i give up and said i'm just going to forget about it....and lo and behold :bfp:. i really do understand how you feel but maybe this month just try and relax a little, dont use OPK, charts.etc just have sex as and when you want and roughyl when you think you OV. But remember even the most fertile couples only have a 25% chance on conviceiig each month as well :thumbup: x

Hiya
It isvery frustrating and those who havent TTC cannot understand. I agree that the "fun" of TTC has gone out of it, in fact I think we save the fun BD for the rest of the month. I concieved my first 2 pregnancies within 1month (sadly lost the 2nd one) and have been TTC since May and done everything right, even exercising, lost wieght, eating healthily, lots of sleep, OPK, temps, etc etc.
All the reading I have done is the same as what Mummy2Angel said about 20-25% chance of conceiving on each month, which seems ridicolous when people get preggars by accident - mother nature is very strange
Good luck & hugs
xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"