I don't understand whats going on!!!!! PLEASE HELP!!!

Ttc369420

Reaction score
I am so confused. I am CD 32 which my cycle has never lasted this long, I think I ovulated 8 days late as got a positive opk at what I thought was 8 dpo. Then It went negative never stark white like they normally are but negative. Now today at 5 dpo I get this. So am I ovulating now? picture on right is from 6 days ago. Test line on right. (what I thought was 8 dpo) and picture on left is from today. Test line on bottom (from what I thought was NEW 5 dpo)

Attachments

• photo (3).jpg
    photo (3).jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 9-23-2012.jpg
    9-23-2012.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 10
I was tested for pcos a few months ago and I didn't have it... so I don't think it could be that.

It looks possible, are you having ewcm? Otherwise I'd say possibly take a pregnancy test.

No EWCM (or icky sticky as DH refers to it) but most of the time its not noticeable.

Do you temp? The only bad thing about opk's is that they can get confusing and can sometimes be unreliable, temping can tell you when you definitely ovulated so you're not stressing about it :) Anyways, have you been bd'ing?

lol.."icky sticky"..I don't get ewcm either so we use preseed, my dh calls it that "slimey gooey gross lube" lol

what the heck is going on. also why is the IC so light and the FR is so dark?

Attachments

• 9-24-2012opk.jpg
    9-24-2012opk.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 9-24-2012HPT.jpg
    9-24-2012HPT.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 11
what the heck is going on. also why is the IC so light and the FR is so dark?

The ic can be so confusing here are mine from last wensday up till Saturday the bottom one is Saturdays.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 4
I really hate them. I am wishing I never bought them. If the hpt ic is bfn is there a chance the frer would be bfp or no?

I'm going to go out and get some frer and maybe some digis I still have my fmu from this morning but I might try to hold off on testing for a few days

This one was taken tonight after only 2-3 hour hold... Normally my opks go back to stark white the next Urine I have after a hold. I don't understand.... If it was because I am pregnant shouldn't my IC have some sort of a line? Test line on bottom towards the V.

Attachments

• 2-24-2012 PM OPK.jpg
    2-24-2012 PM OPK.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 1
here it is.... i now 100% its :bfn:

Attachments

• 9-24-2012HPT.jpg
    9-24-2012HPT.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 10
Here is my HPT from today.... looks like BFN to me.

Attachments

• 9-25-2012 HPT 1.jpg
    9-25-2012 HPT 1.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 9
  • 9-25-2012 HPT 2.jpg
    9-25-2012 HPT 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 8
So..... AF is now almost two weeks late. I just want it to come or get a BFP... been testing for a few days now with ICs and I think I see a faint line on everyone but surly if I was pregnant the line would be getting darker.

Takes a long time for some women to get a positive. Just keep testing. I know how frustrating it is though. I was 2 weeks late a couple cycles ago and it drove me mad! Unfortunately I never got a BFP:nope:. I was actually happy to see AF, just so we could finally start trying again!

Keep testing and update! Good luck!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->