I dropped Caitlin coming down the stairs

Still can't believe how great that sounds for how much you said it was costing!

I'd never live where you are chick - Im baffled how people afford it!

I went to stay with mate in London and was looking for rentals I was honestly going to go for a studio everything else was mind blowing but then me & OH got together and we just went for it - much to his delight :fool:

With Rich's work we don't really have much choice. London or the surrounding areas, or it becomes a nightmare for him to travel. Pretty much sucks!

i wouldnt worry too much the girl who lives next door to me fell asleep breast feeding and her baby fell off her onto the floor, her OH opened the door full force on his head as she waqas behind the door, shes dropped him from standing height!
there was a woman on the news months ago who dropped her baby from a flat balcony and was unharmed, babies naturally relax thats why they dont break bones etc( apparently)
i hit Lilly in the head with the laptop all the time, by accident of course lol when im putting it down or picking it up trying to multitask and failing miserably x

:hug: Sounds like you scared yourself more than Caitlin - I've heard children bounce, so she should be ok!!!
Hope all is well for you both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->