I dunno if I'm coming or going!

Mrs LP

Reaction score
Well I don't know if anyone here knows Me from TTC but I posted just before Christmas that my now Ex OH wanted to stop trying after he confessed to me a few days before christmas that He had been seeing someone else and it was over. Well... He's only gone and gotten me PREGNANT!!! And from my best guesses, it must have been the last time we did it! I cannot believe it, it is surreal... But I am, I'm Pregnant!!!!! :happydance:, MY baby is due 8th September 2010 and I will be the best Mother it could ever wish for!

https://lbdf.lilypie.com/D9Iam8.png

congrataulations! i was raised without a daddy and dont regret a thing. :)

Thank You, It's early days but I'm keeping everything crossed!

Brilliant. Make sure he pays babies deserve the best. I'm sure you'll be a fab mum.

Good luck honey. I was a single parent from when my son was 11 months till he was 5 and I loved it. I love my son and to be honest, it was great just me and him!!!!! ;-) xx

single mummies are amazing people, massive congrats on ur :bfp: and it's ur ex missing out not you xxxx

heartfelt congrats hon. And what a wonderful PMA you have,you will be a fantastic mother. This baby was definitely meant to be. If you have a journal, send the link so we can follow your journey.
hugs,

Wow, congratulations - I am sure you are going to be a great mummy :)

Congrats! I remember ur story (I think), you don't need him!!!

congrats to you! I remember reading your story in ttc b4 xmas (I lurk there a lot!) and wondering how things were going with you.
As long as this bub has a mummy who will love it...which it obviously has, you will both be fine!x best of luck with it all!xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->