I enjoy the poop smell

christinelle

Reaction score
I actually like how my EBF baby's poops smell. Is that weird? I knew they don't smell as bad as formula poop but actually smelling good? Is this a crazy mom thing?

My sons is quite sweet and milky haha. I wouldn't say I like it, but it's not unpleasant.

I don't think it's stinky but I definitely don't enjoy it! Always a little rotten eggish to me.

It sure beats solids poop, that's for sure. :haha:

LOL! I understand. My DD's poop smells great - like vanilla cupcakes. :D

DD's used to smell like buttered popcorn...

DS2's smells like balsamic vinegar. :sick: It gives me that "morning sickness" feeling when I get a good whiff. I prefer DS1's big ol' toddler poop. Anything that doesn't smell so sickly sweet.

DS2's smells like balsamic vinegar. :sick: It gives me that "morning sickness" feeling when I get a good whiff. I prefer DS1's big ol' toddler poop. Anything that doesn't smell so sickly sweet.

DS's toddler poop is one of the only things that makes me gag. I don't really have bad morning sickness, but dumping his little potty will definitely do it to me. I'd trade for EBF newborn any day. I guess everyone is different!

My DD ebf poops smells like fruit loops lol... I thought I was the only one who didn't think her poop stunk!!!! Haha

DS2's smell a bit like digestive biscuits, but not as nice. I'll take that any day over DS2's! I have quite a strong stomach, but some of his make me wretch!

I never once thought my ebf baby's poop smelled nice haha. Kind of sweet... but definitely not in a good way...

Thomas's smelt like sweet hay, I loved it!

Now he does giant turds that look like otters escaping from the zoo...

Alex's smelt like yogurt. I miss them already and we've only been weaning a month. I hate weaning poos. At least toddler poo is (mostly) solid and not a gloopy mess full of half digested food

Alex's smelt like yogurt. I miss them already and we've only been weaning a month. I hate weaning poos. At least toddler poo is (mostly) solid and not a gloopy mess full of half digested food

Lol. I know what you mean. What's weird is my littlest has perfect weaning poos. I mean soft, perfectly formed, leave no mess!!! I barely have to wipe his bum at all - I have NO idea how he does this. LOL. Doesn't smell great, but yay for mess-free? My toddler still had the most disgusting poo and he definitely had foul weaning poos! Yuck.

I loved the smell of ebf poo. My hubby pointed out that it smelled like a freshly opened can of chickpeas so now I think of it every time I open a can :haha:

Now he has solids poo and it smells like regular poo, yuck

I would trade DS's weaning poop for ebf poop anytime. Sometimes it makes me s.I.c.k

Thomas's smelt like sweet hay, I loved it!

Now he does giant turds that look like otters escaping from the zoo...

Oh my gosh, I laugh so hard at this I almost wet myself!! :haha:
I've never thought my DS's poopies smelt bad... I mean, they have a smell but it's not gag worthy or anything. You can just tell when he's done one. However sometimes it's just a fart that smells like a poop (I swear this kid farts more than his father does and that's saying something!) OH on the other hand, will change poopy nappies but make a big show and dance with gagging and everything, saying "oh my god, I can feel the warmth through the nappy", or just sit there with a look of shock horror :haha: He's pretty good though, will always jump up to chance him when he's not at work

I don't think it smells bad but I can't say Iike it either. I mean I don't feel the need to sniff it like I do washing powder or perfume lol but it doesn't smell gross like my 16 month olds stinky cows milk/ real food poops !!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->