I feel AF coming

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
but yet she's not. I am on cd30 today and I am SURE of it she will be here everytime I go to the bathroom but she's just not. I am way too afraid to test and feel like its too early anyways. I am so scared to see a bfn but praying for a miracle of a bfp. :nope:

I'm definitely feeling AF coming, I'm cd27 - before my pregnancy and mc I'd usually get my period at cd27 or cd28. I tested this morning, bfn... but I'm not too disappointed, this was our first month of "trying" which we didn't really do as my DH was away for most of the week I would have ovulated. Hopefully I'll have better luck next month.

Best wishes you'll get a BFP!

I know with all four of my babies it felt like AF was coming and never did :shrug: I dont know if I take that as symptom spotting or no :shrug: I have also had real bad low back pain which for me is associated with af AND early pg. This is sooo frusterating! :dohh:

And you never know... you could have caught that eggy without even realizing it!

With both my pregnancies, I totally felt like AF was coming but it never did. It was weird with this one I lost, because I was CONVINCED I was starting AF anytime, had all my usual cramps and such, so I kept going to the bathroom to check and nothing. Finally after something around 3 or 4 days of this I decided "Oh hell, I'm just gonna test and see". I was expecting a negative (as my cycles had been a little varied the past few I just thought it my was body being crazy) or a -faint- positive if there was one. Not a line almost as dark as the control, which is what I got.

This time, since I know after a miscarriage the cycle is "longer" due to the extra time needed for hormones to settle and regulate, I'm guessing around the 18th or so of July will likely be AROUND when I'm due to expect my AF, but..we'll see I guess.

With Hadlee we werent trying. I wasnt late and didnt feel pg :shrug: The ONLY reason I tested (on my work lunch hour to boot!) was just knowing there was a couple "questionable times" I totally whole heartedly expected a negative and yelled out OH F*ck! over and over when it was positive :rofl:

My Oh and I were taking a NTNP route, and and had seriously only been 'together' once that cycle so I didn't think I really had a chance. Caught me off guard getting that BFP. I guess it was kinda better though, cause the month before we were together SO MUCH and I drove myself crazy with trying to analyze potential symptoms and such. It felt much more relaxed that I wasn't stressing about it.

No she hasnt shown up for me yet :shrug: CD33 now!

Well I tested last night at like 6pm and got a bfn but yet still no af :shrug:

I am probably going to be one of the cases that takes forever and a day for my cycles to regulate aren't I :dohh:

I actually read this thing somewhere, that says the day of your miscarriage isn't actually considered day 1 of a new cycle. Its actually they your hormone levels hit 0 that is considered the first day, so therefore after a miscarriage your next period is almost always "late" simply for that reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->