I feel bad for your child...

i only have my closest friends on my facebook and people i know i can trust. had a maaaaaasive clear out a few months ago :)

why did she say that anyway?

I'm so sorry this happened to you. I know how you feel bc I am dealing with the same type of stuff from my cousin. Its hard when its your family attacking you. She has even started attacking my DB too...all because she found out I was preggo and I asked her not to say anything until I was ready. She than told everyone "for my own good". Now she is sending nasty msgs of fb and when I delete her it will mean even more family drama :(

I say hit delete and block!

Who needs friends like that!!

That is so passive aggressive of her. Does she not have better things to do then sit at her computer thinking of you? I am glad she is a former friend, she does not sound like someone who is worth spending time with and trusting.

That girl who need to bang her head against the wall and look at herself! Just delete and block her and she is not worth to have a friend around if she is adding sort of stress onto you.

You have a baby to think about. I don't ever like facebook because too many people broadcast their feelings and it is not a good place to have nasty msgs on there. :( :hugs: :hugs: xxx

What a total bitch!! I have a few 'friends' like that too and I have to work with them :( But simply don't speak a word to them because they are constantly trying to find something to bitch about because there own lives are so boring!

Omg wow what a bitch... that so called mate of mine wud be deleted asap
Hugs hunii xx:hugs:

deleted! thats what i would defo do!

i would love to say that i would be the big person and just delete but it would be so tempting to send a detailed message of the exact reason for the impending delete . . . but then again this waste of oxygen sounds like such a waste of time!

i hope it wasnt aimed at you but if it was she has called you a bitch, said you are basically a liar and says that she feels sorry for you child and makes that statement worse by implying that she feels like that is such a nasty thing to say that she has never said it to anyone else! if you were in second minds of what to do i think that little summary gives you enough reason to just completely cut this nasty nasty piece of crap completely out of your life, you are too busy, to nice to be bothering yourself with this thing. you dont want someone like that anywhere near your baby xkx

wow what a crazy bitch. dont respond just go on with you life and never speak to her again.

wow even if you think that why say it lol... good its a former friend you got your baby nothing more needed lol

exactly what she said ^^^

WOW i cant believe someone would say that, especially on facebook. sad and pathetic, she must just be jealous and who needs her when u got a gorgeous baby to look forward to:)

Just block the jealous cowbag. Her life is going nowhere and yours is, so pity the stupid bitch and move on :) :hugs:

Just block the jealous cowbag. Her life is going nowhere and yours is, so pity the stupid bitch and move on :) :hugs:

Haha my fave word, COWBAG!!, I agree, block her, some people are actually that pathetic and spineless (being she didn't actually say it was about you) that they'll say anything to hurt you, even those things that once upon a time they would've supported you on. Pure pathetic jealousy, once she realises she's being ignored she'll get bored. It's her OPINION, and not a very well based one at that - Braindead mare!

Facebook=drama central.

I hope if she can post it as a status, she can say it to your face. What a petty thing to do. Ugh.

Glad you're looking at it the right was though! Laugh and shake your head.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->