I feel, Fat, Emotional and generally not in control

Luxoire

Mummy to 2 gorgeous babies
Reaction score
Anyone else feel this way? My boobs seem to have started growing again! I am already 38G and I am freading what size bras i would have to buy - OH made the mistake of mentioning it this morning and said wouldnt it be nice to be able to get underwire bras for more support when you are breastfeeding - i just felt like crying.....i dont like these humongous boobs and I would love to go back to being a 36DD and buying nice bras...and fit into my size 14/16 clothes not size 18!!

i just feel miserable - he was probably meaning well...but it just didnt feel that way:cry:

I am so with you on this.

I'm normally a 12-14, but with size 36e/f breeasts. I'm wearing my nirsing bras at the moment as I cannot even imagine fitting into anything else. I must be a G now.

Men say the stupidest things sometimes. Keep your chin up. (Mine told me all my pregnancy weight had landed on my arse - Good job I was in a good mood!)

Now long now and you'll be able to focus on your babe and shifting that baby weight and having some fun. x

Thanks Charlieword - i dont think they realise how fragile we are feeling and how their words can make the feeling worse or better! arrghhhh

oh wow - i thought i was the only one with huge boobs - i bought non wired bras about 2months ago but they werent nursing ones - now it seems the boobs are growing again the thought of going to buy bras in a 38H or above is actually depressing - so i am leaving that for as late as possible...they say close to baby when your mil starts coming in, the boobs will grow anyway and then adjust themselves according to how much/often baby feeds - so your size may alternate...hopefully i dont get bigger than H or I? (do they even do those sizes????)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->