I feel horrible after I eat?

MyFavSurprise

Reaction score
Before I eat I'm nauseated of course, and while I'm eating I feel good, but as soon as I'm finished I start to feel exhausted and achy and nauseated again and I have to lay down, I get so uncomfortable, even when I'm laying in bed my neck and shoulders feel so achy and sometimes I can't sleep it off, I didn't experience this with my first or second pregnancy, is anybody else experiencing this?

Yes. I feel nauseous and exhausted after I eat anything. At first I thought it was high blood sugars (I'm a diabetic) but it happens even if I eat 0 carbs, so I don't think that's it.

I do sometimes feel nauseaus as tired after eating, but not achey like you say. Could that be more related to being exhausted at the end of the day?

I've had that in my first two pregnancies. Anything wasn't good. If I wasn't eating, I felt sick and if I ate, I felt sick. Nothing really helped.

I had this for about five weeks. The only thing that helped me was to get a pair of Sea Bands and put them on while I was eating. That would sometimes help to curb the icky feelings afterwards.

Oh man, this baby is kicking my behind. I was worried it was blood sugar issues but it doesn't matter what I eat, it's like an instant crash, if I don't lay down I'm miserable and sometimes if I do I still am. What a pregnancy this is starting to be

Oh man I remember this part. Sick when I ate, sick when I didn't eat, no appetite but my tummy was rumbling & exhausted 24/7. First tri sucks! Don't worry hun, it will get better, promise!

I feel a bit like this too half the time i dont know whether i feel sick hungry or full and even when i think im full half an hour later i feel sick and hungry again. Arghhhhhh. So drained today too, feel knackered. Going to go and walk the dog and get some fresh air x

The last two days I've had this after eating breakfast. Today was the worst, I got all hot and clammy and had to run to the bathroom and dry heave (I'm away at the moment so I was in the hotel lobby bathroom, I wanted to yell 'I'm pregnant not hungover!')
Hope it passes for everyone soon!

I've felt fine my whole pregnany... thus far. Since yesterday, my stomach feels weird. I'm not hungry, but I'm hungry. How does this make sense? Then when I eat, I feel like I've eaten too much to the point where I want to throw it up. My strongest symptom is by far the exhaustion. I need a nap every day. Today, I worked 12 hours but fit a 20 minute nap in my car. And again, I'm not hungry but I'm hungry. It's very confusing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->