I feel like I’m going crazy!

Mozzarella

Reaction score
So since beginning of January, when I thought I had a CP, my periods have been out of whack.

For the past 3-4 weeks I feel like I’ve been going crazy because I keep feeling movements ... kicking, and even rolling. (first pregnancy I felt movements starting about 14-15 weeks, I’m pretty in tune with my body).
Ever since January I’ve been getting super faint positive tests randomly (usually when my urines diluted which is odd). So I’m not sure if it’s faulty tests or what. And I’ve been having odd periods ever since (35-43 day long “cycles”) Spotting randomly, periods haven’t been bleeding like normal flow (lighter now), etc.

Am I going crazy or is there a possibility I could be pregnant? Why in the world would I be feeling movements that seem to be increasing.

Hey,

I think the stress of TTC drives us all a little crazy so you're in good company here!

I don't have any Pearl's of wisdom but could you maybe have bloodwork taken to confirm one way or the other?

How you get some answers soon xx

:dust:

I'd go to the doctor ASAP. If it IS a pregnancy, you need prenatal care. If it ISN'T a pregnancy and you're getting positive tests - the doctor will need to rule out any other serious issues that may be causing HCG levels.

I would see your doctor. I hope that you get some answers soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->