I feel like I'm about to have a break down.

S

Serene123

I have had NO sleep. I mean NO sleep. Not even an hour. My eyes hurt to the point there's water streaming down my face and I just want to cry. I'm soooooooo tired. Caitlyn didn't sleep constant for more than half an hour last night.. I have just been sat playing milk machine all night.

:cry:

She is up now playing. Is she ever going to sleep?
Could this be to do with the weaning?
What am I doing wrong, I never thought I'd be getting NO sleep at 5 months!

I remember being woken every hour for a booby feed too :( I felt like i was a walking zombie the day after :(
All i can say is what got me through was just to keep thinking it was a part of my baby's life that was not going to last forever.
Is there someone that can look after your princess whilst you recharge between feeds today?

aww hunny i know what u mean, lily was a bit better than caitlyn last night, she went maybe an hour at a time. Could be a tooth coming through? Could be weaning, I mean its a big change for their little tummies to cope with. Is there any family or friends who could babysit for a few hours today so you can catch up on some kip?

Its so hard when they're still not sleeping, I really know how you feel.

:hugs: x

It's too short notice. I am just going to catnap every time she does today. I wasn't even this tired when she was newborn :|

:hug: hun

catnapping sounds good.

it could be her teeth or it could be weaning or maybe she just wants her mummy.

i know its hard hang in there she wont be like it forever x

She's on my boob staring at me being all cute now! I wish she wasn't so cute, it's hard to be upset at something so beautiful

i know what u mean jacks a pain at night but not as bad as calityn was last night and when he wakes up and smiles at me u cant be upset x

i dont know how you feel yet hun but just wanted to give you a big hug

Lou
xxx

:hugs: Could be teeth - but if she's sleeping while you're feeding her at night she's probably getting lots of sleep while you're getting none. Really hope she's better tonight and you manage to get some sleep during the day today :hugs: x

aww hang in there try and kip if she does Tylers going through something similar at the moment he wont sleep fo longer than a couple of hours and he's almost 1 lol

Hope u have a better night soon. Im sure its just a growth spurt or teething. Ruby seems to be the same at the moment xx

Ah bless I admire you women that stick out with breastfeeding, personally I couldn´t get on with it :-( I feel for you, lack of sleep is the worst thing in the world here´s hoping you get a better night tonight x

I feel your pain Toria. I am very rarely asleep for more than an hour and a half these days. She always woke for feeds and I thouhgt she'd get better once I'd started weaning and she was good for about a week. But now its worse than ever. I've got my OH on my back which is stressing me out. I just want to go away and have a weeks worth of good nights sleep. So when your up every hour remember you aren't alone :hugs:

Oh goodness :| I'm so happy we decided on bottles tbh

It must be exhausting mentally and physically - I hope things pick up soon *hugs*

There no way to tell how much LO drinks is there?

Nope, to be honest I'm considering pumping and just giving her it in bottles, because I can't do this much longer. :(

:hugs:Yes,pump a bottle or two so that your body can rest.Make yourself a bubble bath,place Caitlyn on her bouncy chair in the bathroom and then soak yourself.I do this when I get too exhausted and there is nobody to look after Skyler.He just lies back in his bouncy chair and watches while his mommy is relaxing in the bathtub!

You are definitely not alone. Its really sad, we both had babies that were sleeping through and now things seem to have gone crazy.

2 nights ago I had a really bad night with my boy. He went to bed at 8 as per normal and I stayed up watching the football so only got to bed at 11. He woke up at 11:30 and it was on and off for the rest of the night so I had no sleep. Then yesterday afternoon my OH says to me that I must get an early night. I was grateful and really needed it. Then my LO decides he doesn't want to go to sleep and my OH went to to lie down with him on the bed and he fell asleep while my LO was still wide awake. I was so tired that I was feeling extermely dissy and at points couldn't hold him. I just sat on the floor crying not knowing what to do. Eventually he went to sleep by 11 but that didn't last long and eventually at 5 this am we gave up and he had his morning bottle. Sigh...

Oh, forgot to say, I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight! Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"