I feel like I'm being split in half!

mcwhmm

Reaction score
Three weeks ago I was in such bad pain that I couldn't even walk. I called my doctor and they had me come in. Come to find out that I had a UTI. I should have known since I had one with DD too. I took the antibiotic and I felt better for a few days as far as my back goes. However, I feel like I'm being forced to do the splits. It's next to impossible to rollover in bed and I can't ever get comfortable sitting most of the time. I told my doctor about it on Friday and he pissed me off because he just said, "yeah, it'll probably be like that now.." No suggestions, no explanation.. NOTHING.

Doctors are so crap sometimes! Can't he refer you to some kind of physio? There most be something that can relive the pain slightly. I've had severe pain under my ribs nearly a week now. All I keep hearing from people is " yeah I had terrible indigestion when I was pregnant too" I'm not that much of a wimp... I wouldn't be nearly crying for indigestion lol

My dr kept saying yeah that's normal and baby will be pressing on nerves to do that. Basically saying nothing will change till the birth.

And as pp said the rib pain ugh I felt so alone in having it! No one understood!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->