I feel like I'm going to have another mmc...

pinkpassion

3dd/5inHeaven/familycomplete
Reaction score
I've had 2 mmc before and I just feel like this pregnancy is headed the same way! I'm dreading my appointment Monday and I'm hoping my Dr can see me today instead so I don't have to wait the whole weekend feeling like this!

I'm so sorry for your loss. I hope that when you get seen that your nerves are settled with good news. Good luck trying to get seen today.

I'm sorry to hear about your losses. I'm currently going through a second missed miscarriage as well so I can imagine if I got pregnant again, I would probably feel the same way you do. And I think a missed miscarriage is even worse because you have no physical indication that anything is wrong and the process takes so long. You feel betrayed by your own body. But please, try to relax and don't assume this time will be the same. From everything I read, most women have a successful pregnancy after a miscarriage and I also had a successful pregnancy in between the two missed miscarriages. So please try to stay positive and I hope your doctor's appointment soothes your fears. Sending you a virtual hug :hugs:

My Dr is out this week for spring break so ill havr to wait until my appointment on Monday... It's going to be a looooooong weekend!

Oh hun I know exactly how you feel. I also have had 2 mmc and with hardly any sickness I was sure this was another one. At my appointment last night I couldn't breathe I was so terrified. I'm sure your scan will also be fine on Monday.

Thank you 3boys, that really means a lot to me!! Seriously thank you!!

I don't feel the "feeling of doom" I did with my mmc, so I still have hope. I guess my emotions just got the better of me this morning and the fear of another loss had me so upset!!

I'm anxious for Monday to get here!!!

Oh no! My heart goes out to you, stay strong and keep yourself busy this weekend. I'm glad you don't have the feeling of doom, that has to be a great sign! Keep us posted, sending some good positive energy your way :flower:

Aw I'm in the same boat, had a mmc followed by a chemical. Must wait til April 7 for my first scan on this third attempt, if i make it that far. Absolutely dreading it. Will totally barf all over the poor person doing the scan. Don't even know how i'll make myself go into that room on the day. I'd rather live in denial. :dohh:

Just wanted to add, with my mmc i had a bad start to the pregnancy... i felt like it was wrong or doomed or something. I feel better about this one. Do you think that could be the body's way of giving us messages? I live in hope...

I had a missed miscarriage, and then a chemical, before having my first rainbow baby, my daughter. I know the fear all too well. I'm pretty nervous also, and my first scan is a week from today...praying with everything in my body that all is fine.

Calcifer, with all of my losses I had that feeling of doom right from the start and an urgency feeling, I felt like I had to go to the Dr right now because something is wrong. I was always very relaxed about my 2 healthy pregnancies and this one too so I'm holding out hope that my body does know when something is wrong!! I have been feeling better about everything all day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->