I feel like my little body cant handle it anymore!!

keljt1127

Reaction score
I am 5'2 and was 108lbs Prego and now just over 150lbs I swear my body is giving in!:wacko:

To the point where I am unable to breathe proberly EVERYnight/day, i find it funny though I LITTERALY have to roll my body out of bed :haha:
if only I could get that on tape! My mom has been trying to get my waddeling on tape :dohh:

Only 6 days left though! I believe that I will be overdue because I have no symptoms at all of labor :growlmad::nope::wacko: and it seems like a lot of ladies on here are being induced!

MY doctor said she won't let me go past 41 weeks , WELL i hope NOT!
Either way less than 2 weeks ( if I go a week over :/ ) until I hold my baby!

my body is stretched to the max.. my lil boy who has been head done has decided he wasnts to be breech now... my tummy is narrow and i am all belly, every move i feel.... i can feel the 1 million and 1 stretch mark tearing... i was having the shortness of breath too its horrible,,,, have to sleep upright or else i feel like i am chocking.. oh lord...

I'm about the same as you.....110 pre and at 158 right now.

This is my 3rd and my weight ended at 160 with each of the others- it is amazing how much our bodies stretch!

Just a few more days!

Awww, I feel for you ladies! I was 5'4" and 125 and I often wonder how smaller women do it, I am already very uncomfortable. You are doing great, and you're almost there!

I am 5 foot 2 and I weighed 11 stone before I got pregnant (yep was a little over weight lol) I am now 32 weeks and weigh 14 stone.................................my bump is massive and I have horrendous back pain and SPD :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->