I Feel Like This Is Our Month...Plus Everything Is Falling In To Place This Month...

KitteyKat2010

Reaction score
We have been ntnp for about three months now...anyways...things are really falling in to place this month. We are about 10 months from our wedding, so therefore next month we are going to have to decide whether we want to just keep trying and let God do what he wants to do, or stop until our wedding...I don't mind being a pregnant bride as our wedding is going to be small anyways :) :) My periods are so irregular so it's just really difficult with ovulation and fertile days.

Yesterday, I got manager at my job, and my fiance started an overnight maintenance job. We both are making about 2 or 3 dollars more than what we were. We just moved in to a three bedroom duplex (July is the first full month)...things are just great one after another... :)

I will be taking a home pregnancy test on te 24th if I don't get my period, last month was June 24th. So I go from that date for the next month... :)

So whoever wants to give up, don't....things really do happen when you least expect them.

Just wanted to say all the best, you sound so positive! I hope your BFP is going to happen this cycle :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->